Hi from Buckinghamshire

Iain-WRX

hey you were the one who forced me into browsing Subaru goodies sites - I was driven to distraction for at least an hour ;)

I must confess my own list is quite lengthy - nothing ever seems to get removed only more things added!!

• Like 1

hey you were the one who forced me into browsing Subaru goodies sites - I was driven to distraction for at least an hour ;)

I must confess my own list is quite lengthy - nothing ever seems to get removed only more things added!!

I know I asked but now I've seen more items that I know the car could do with ( oh ok maybe I need for the car lol) cheers for the link though ;)

Its a slippery slope but a hell of a ride - tee hee

• Like 1

I would like to say a very big thank you to SOC for the club sticker, as you can see by profile picture it's already on the car :) ( how do I upload onto this page? )

I must say it looks good, I'm going to have to buy one for the other side so it doesn't look bare.

Just a quick question regarding the shop, how do I sign out or log out from your account here? Seems to stay live I have signed out of forum and gone into the shop whilst being logged out from forum but still shows a live account??

By the way I have just ordered another sticker from the shop hence the reason for question on how to sign out.

• Like 1

The shop account and forum accounts are separate for security reasons, but you are correct there should a be a clearer logout option from the shop ill drop the Admin team a line

• 2 months later...

Hello all I'm back :) it's been a while since I have been on here all due to work and holidays, we'll now I have started work on my Impreza yesterday it was lowered by 35mm all the way around and I'm very happy with how it looks and handles so a big thanks Aron my mate for the loan of his garage plus his helping hand ( I mean the majority of work he did ;) lol ) and the continuous cups of tea also to Suli @ Wycombe MOT's for getting me out of a spot of bother with the front struts, now I'm on the look out for the wheels, I'm going to go for black polished 18" but not sure what make or design to go for any suggestion please as to what look good?

Welcome back mate so any update pictures ;) 

And least you have some good mate's all mine are arsholes ;) I don't mean that really I have a few good mates. As for alloys I'me sure you will get lots of choices your way. Is it black only you are after ?

• Like 1

Welcome back mate so any update pictures ;) 

And least you have some good mate's all mine are arsholes ;) I don't mean that really I have a few good mates. As for alloys I'me sure you will get lots of choices your way. Is it black only you are after ?

Hello Gambit, yes I have pictures to put up they will follow soon, yes I want to go with the black wheel I think it will give the car a better look epically cause of the colour of the car! Yeah good friends are few and far between, lucky for me I'm in the motor trade so I know a lot of people in the right places when things don't go to plan.

• Like 1

Good man, and good choice black and silver I think it look's great myself.

I have one mate who works for himself in the trade does me good deals on the work as I take up one of his ramps so if he did it for me free he would be losing money all round as I'm taking it up, and he's always busy he's built up a good rep with people for his work so I wouldn't expect big favours :) And he makes me cups of tea while am there so it's a win win :D 

I used these if you want to have a look

http://www.wheelbasealloys.com

when I got my last pair of Dare Ghost alloys nice alloys but I was fed up of them in the garage and having to move them :)

• Like 1

Good man, and good choice black and silver I think it look's great myself.

I have one mate who works for himself in the trade does me good deals on the work as I take up one of his ramps so if he did it for me free he would be losing money all round as I'm taking it up, and he's always busy he's built up a good rep with people for his work so I wouldn't expect big favours :) And he makes me cups of tea while am there so it's a win win :D 

I used these if you want to have a look

http://www.wheelbasealloys.com

when I got my last pair of Dare Ghost alloys nice alloys but I was fed up of them in the garage and having to move them :)

Thanks saved the link to home page all I need now is to see what design and make looks good on 06 Impreza? I'm off to google images for a good look through but I'm open to any help with anyone's suggestions which I can look into?