Hi from Buckinghamshire

Iain-WRX

sounds like you have a result on the way - good to hear, useful to be working where you are :)

No result springs have turned up still have a rounded top instead of flat, now need to shoot home get the original springs photograph them both ( new and old) email to product manager and await a reply, but I guess something is happening towards a result :)

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

All in the name of research and development - I'd buy that :D

Yeah right! The guys at H & R have thrown it back as it must be another part causing the problem on the car???? Not bad considering this guy who replied is sat behind a desk in Germany diagnosing car issue's by email I mean wtf, he knows more than the trained 30 odd years as a mechanic I had actually looking at the car last night! Beat that.

For starters they suggested taking off the springs again ( third time ) and slipping plastic tubing over them!!! To stop the noise lmfao in anger obviously

I don't know about you but for me that certainly lacks customer service. :(

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Ok so it looks like I'm returning these springs as faulty, so now I want to go coilover route, what suggestions can you throw my way as to brand or even better have you had any on a car you would recommend? Jonny b has recommended Ghaz? Do not know this brand but will be looking them up, BC coilovers has anyone any experience with these? I like the look the price isn't that bad? But I would like some feed back if anyone has tried either of the two mentioned or any others I could look into?

Just seen this posted on facebook

2001 - 2007 WRX Impreza Coil Overs.

Brand New & Boxed.

Adjustable camber plates all round.

STREET/FAST road damping, not TRACK so much better ride than Teins or Eibach's.

Made by PROSPORT, a big name in European Car suspension kits. Practically every lowered & modified VW T4 T5 builder uses this brand.

Height adjustment :- 25 > 70 mm Front.
25 > 65 mm Rear.

Available at the VERY SPECIAL price of £395.00 DELIVERED to your door ( Mainland UK postcodes only) at this price for THIRTY DAYS only !!!!!

Not a brand new set of ANY MAKE on the market available at this price !
  • Like 1

Just seen this posted on facebook

2001 - 2007 WRX Impreza Coil Overs.

Brand New & Boxed.

Adjustable camber plates all round.STREET/FAST road damping, not TRACK so much better ride than Teins or Eibach's.

Made by PROSPORT, a big name in European Car suspension kits. Practically every lowered & modified VW T4 T5 builder uses this brand.

Height adjustment :- 25 > 70 mm Front.

25 > 65 mm Rear.

Available at the VERY SPECIAL price of £395.00 DELIVERED to your door ( Mainland UK postcodes only) at this price for THIRTY DAYS only !!!!!

Not a brand new set of ANY MAKE on the market available at this price !

Straight on eBay to have a look and they are on there located just down the road in Wokingham by Reading Berkshire, all I need to do is have a little read up on them cause the price is right.

So nice one Gambit could be saving me some money ;) Prosport £419. BC racing £760

No problem mate look great. I don't need them they just look so shiny, I'm like a Magpie :)

gvzl.jpg

These pro-sport coilovers should be with me Friday am :) :) hopefully fitted Saturday and then set up at some point in the week ;) oh yeah, feeling a bit better now will be even better when done.

• Like 1

Nice one have to let me know how they are. Do like the sound of them. Well I'm booked in for a clutch a week on Wednesday so no play money for shiny's  anytime soon :( 

No shiney! Well at least the car will be running fine again that's the main thing :)

My thought's exactly :D I tried to over take a car today wasn't very fun until boost was there  :D 

Well at least your still driving yours, I haven't driven mine in a week as I don't want to cause any stress on any other part of the suspension due to !Removed! springs, hopefully everything goes to plan at the weekend and I will back on the road with a smile on my face again until then :(

• Like 1

This is true nothing worse then it being laid up I was the same when it was away for 3 weeks with the engine rebuild :( didn't have use of the Blobeye then either. But I'm sure be fine and on the open road again by the weekend :D 

This is true nothing worse then it being laid up I was the same when it was away for 3 weeks with the engine rebuild :( didn't have use of the Blobeye then either. But I'm sure be fine and on the open road again by the weekend :D 

Fingers crossed from me lol, all depends on the weather though as my mate already has a car on axle stands blocking up his garage, which means the work will have to be done outside, he said if it rains it won't be done :(

Oh blow nothing worse then hoping for good weather. It's like when you arrange a barbeque ;) 

Spot on with that, boiling hot all week when your at work, have a brain wave arrange a barbecue and guess what the sun does one and the !Removed! rain moves into your back garden!