Large roof spoiler

Rizmo

Has anyone thought about, or even had the larger roof spoiler fitted to their XV? Do you think it enhances the look, or does it look a bit odd? Can't make up my mind.

Snapped this off the web. Seems to be popular in the US, but dealer over here said they could get me one, and fit it. Not on Subaru XV brochure accessory list.

crosstrek13-side35_zpsmmzaxbxg.jpg

• Like 1

Hi yes I wanted one for mine but again Subaru know how to charge for additions

mine quoted me £350 plus paint and fitting

crazy crazy

that's the picture I saw as it's the same colour as mine and it looks good on it, shame :(

Will wait until the car is here, then have a think about it. Dealer happy to obtain and fit any time. Will have to see if they will fit a personal import one, or will have a word with my mate who has a high end body shop. Hope it won't screw my bodywork/paint warranty, if I don't use the dealer to do it.

Snapped this off the web. Seems to be popular in the US, but dealer over here said they could get me one, and fit it. Not on Subaru XV brochure accessory list.

crosstrek13-side35_zpsmmzaxbxg.jpg

Looks good though [emoji41]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

I looked at it when I got mine but for £350 even if you buy it with a new car it was a high cost for the extra look so I didn't bother.

to be honest I've never felt any regret as it doesn't change the look significantly, id probably have the window deflectors first.

though you can now get an STi kit in Malaysia which has a nice black STi branded spoiler, you can see it in another thread in this section about possible future XV

• 4 weeks later...

Ouch - £388 with postage, then have to get it painted and fitted. Will leave it for now, I think, and spend the money on a noisy exhaust!  :o