Wanted: Forge or Turbosmart Dual port

JusNoGood

I'd like to give a BOV a go. I don't want it loud and as I'm only really intrigued I'd prefer not to spend the money on a brand new one.  ^_^

Anyone got anything to sell or even better loan me for a bit? Needs to fit a Newage 2004 Blob. 

I could also swap for either....

- 2tb brand new SATA hard disc (I'd give two for the Turbosmart dual port).

- a Sky HD box (I've offered it to a OAP for free on another forum so this may go).

Jus.

If I was you I would also look for a HKS SSQ with gold fin insert (quieter) as Subaru4You informed me at the weekend that they have never had issues with these and dont need a remap.

Good Luck!!

• Like 1

If I was you I would also look for a HKS SSQ with gold fin insert (quieter) as Subaru4You informed me at the weekend that they have never had issues with these and dont need a remap.

Good Luck!!

I just watched the video on scoobyworld for that DV and it sounded like a squeaky wheel to me [emoji4]

Depens what fin has been fitted. I believe they do three typres which change the frequency. Purple is for the loud squeek, black (which you get with it) has a slight woosh with a mild squeek and then gold which is a low swoosh sound.

If you want the pppssstttt sound dont get HKS! ha ha

• Like 1

Surely that should read "needs to fit a sharkeye / hatch" ?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Give forge a ring

http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/Dump_Valve_for_Subaru_Impreza_MY_2001_Onwards_Including_the_2009_GR_STi--product--794.html

[emoji16]

Found a house we want to buy so the money is going into that....it's a good investment opportunity so can't really turn it down [emoji52]

So perhaps I'll try again for a hatch a bit more seriously in a year or so...

• Like 1