Long-time Impreza owner, new to Forums and Owners Clubs

Hi all,

I've had my 2005 Blob-eye Impreza WRX for about 5 years, and it's been the best car I've ever owned. The car has been in the family for a long time as I actually bought it from my Dad, so it's like a member of the family.

However, I've not ventured into the forums or owners clubs in that time.

After years of blissful motoring I'm finally starting to find a few niggles with the car, so thought now is the time to start seeking the advice of fellow Impreza owners and Subaru enthusiasts.

I'm up for joining in with meets too - so will keep an eye out for anything happening in South-East London or in Kent.

Cheers

Sparrowhawk

• Like 2

Hi mate welcome to S.O.C 

Like you I had mine for a while before joining any clubs I've always been on and around forums though lurking :) 

If you go to the regional section Scoobyghost and a few others have started a meet going in Kent and looks like be plenty of people going :) But anyway feel free to jump in on the forums threads and join in all friendly here. :) 

• Like 1

Welcome to the Forums. Scoobyghost is a nice bloke - he mentioned there was a new member in Kent but I believe he is currently at work and unable to throw on a 'Welcome'. I'm Harv (part of the Kent Chapter of SoC).

• Like 1

My ears have been burning...

Thank you for the good words.

Welcome to the club!

We do have a monthly meet in greenhithe, Kent. As gambit said it is in the south east regional meets for your perusing but for the mean time I'll tell you a secret. Don't tell anyone else though. This months meet is Saturday 2nd may at 7:30pm. We have a convoy from medway that I travel down to along with a couple of others.

Where are you located in London?

Oh also we have some rules with our meets, you're not a gorilla are you? [emoji12]

• Like 1

Thanks for the friendly welcome guys.

I will try to come along to the meet on Saturday - I went to a few car meets when I was younger but never really knew how they worked, people always seemed to be in groups and I felt a bit of a wally on my own!

Located near Shoreditch in East London, but I'm from Orpington in Kent so I know the 'Bluewater run' very well.

I'm not a gorilla no! I've been told I'm a lovely chap, but I can't remember who it was that said so.

• Like 1