Meet Venue

Consti

Hi guys, I've seen a few guys that's interested in a West Sussex / Hampshire meet, should we start by suggesting a venue, and see if we could get something going?

1. Ports down hill, Portsmouth

2. Goodwood, Chichester

3. Whiteways Cafe, Arundel

55 WRX STI PPP

• Like 3

The other option could be Southsea sea front by the pier but I do like the idea of a Goodwood meet

Sounds good, we can always change the venue for a bit of variety now and again, shall we see if we can get together this coming Saturday? Looks like there is 3 of us at the moment.

55 WRX STI PPP

• Like 1

Hi guys, I've seen a few guys that's interest in a West Sussex / Hampshire meet, should we start by suggesting a venue, and see if we could get something going?

1. Ports down hill, Portsmouth

2. Goodwood, Chichester

3. Whiteways Cafe, Arundel

4. Southsea seafront, Portsmouth

55 WRX STI PPP

55 WRX STI PPP

Sounds good, we can always change the venue for a bit of variety now and again, shall we see if we can get together this coming Saturday? Looks like there is 3 of us at the moment.

55 WRX STI PPP

There was vintage racing on at Goodwood last sat, they let us park in the paddocks with them was good fun, will have a look and see what else is coming up.

55 WRX STI PPP

• Like 1

I think Saturday is going to be a squeeze for me....I have an electrician coming at 09:00 which will take a few hours then I am out at 17:45 with the family. What times are you thinking??

I think Saturday is going to be a squeeze for me....I have an electrician coming at 09:00 which will take a few hours then I am out at 17:45 with the family. What times are you thinking??

Could you make it for 1300 if all goes well with the sparky? I'll see if the guy down the road wants to come along with his wagon too.

55 WRX STI PPP

• Like 1

Thanks for meeting up tonight ConSti it was good meeting with you and lovely motor!!!!

Hope we can get something going and in place for more to join and get together!!

Yeah, good fun mate, nice car you have and quick too. [emoji106]. Timmy is joining on Saturday, at Goodwood, so hopefully, there will be a few of us soon.

55 WRX STI PPP

• Like 3

Yeah, good fun mate, nice car you have and quick too. [emoji106]. Timmy is joining on Saturday, at Goodwood, so hopefully, there will be a few of us soon.

55 WRX STI PPP

If you want too, I'll meet you locally then drive up together? I'll follow you up??

• Like 1

I'll pop on UKlegacy in the morning see get a few from there maybe wanting to meet up too :)

If you want anyway :) ?

Sure mate, will be good if we can get more guys involved. [emoji106]

55 WRX STI PPP

• Like 1