Looking for a Legacy. Which one should I go for?.

Yes Indeed I have. :)

I am now the proud owner of a Subaru Legacy Spec B estate, 6 speed manual.

Eventually decided to go for a manual rather than an automatic just for personal preference reasons.

Took my wife out for a quick trip this afternoon and even she is impressed.

She does say that it doesn't look as sporty or eye catching as the Silver Forester 2.5 XT but I am inclined to disagree and think it looks very smart and stealthy.

Hope to take some photos soon .

Thanks to everyone who helped me to convince her with reasoning ( and chocolates etc... ) that a Subaru is much better and safer than a 998 cc sewing machine engined super mini.

Will I have to change my username now?. ;)

• Like 2

Managed to take a quick photo of the Legacy yesterday.

Not the fastest colour ( silver  :P ) but she is more than fast enough for me.

Apologies as she has yet to be pampered  as I have just been so busy lately.

Hope to get chance to give her a wash and polish soon then will drive her to somewhere nice and post some better photos.

Haven't had chance to drive her much yet but I already appreciate just how much I missed having a Subaru estate in the family. :)

post-1933-0-13138100-1434269381_thumb.jp

• Like 3

No.

I was looking to buy either the 3.0 Litre Outback or the 3.0 Litre Legacy ended up buying a Legacy Spec B estate.

It was a choice between a Legacy 3.0 RN Auto Estate or a Legacy 3.0 Spec B manual estate.

Both were very nice but I eventually decided to stick with the manual gearbox version.

nice car, mine is auto, love it ticks the boxs but it would be better if manual the h6 as loads of power the auto box is good but only 4 speed the car just needs more gears I think it would go off the clock with another gear

ive had a few autos bmw e39 was one but not has good has h6 box I think with it being awd is why its a good box, but I would rather have manual a lot more fun on back roads