Brake Upgrade

To go with my VF34 (or 35) upgrade I am planning i want to improve my brakes, as the standard WRX ones arn't the best. 

What are my options if I don't want to spend too much to see a good improvement? (Indication of cost would be helpful) 

Kind regards

Chris 

Uprated drilled n groved discs n pads would improve things a bit if you're running stock .(about £150 from godspeed or asperformance)

A brake stopper about £40 stops the bulkhead flexing and gives a better pedal feel

Braided brake lines about £60 gives a firmer pedal too .

Failing that front brembos from a newage sti with second hand discs n pads cost about £450 .

6 pot ap's are £1,200 new if you've got plenty of spare £'s

• Like 2

TBH i'm not sure i'd bother. I did pads, disks and lines and they still gave up the ghost on the isle of mann in less than an hour.

cheapest option i would entertain is D2 6 pot, but for the price difference i'd just say sod it and get the AP's godspeed has on offer. £1250 for a 330mm 6 pot full kit, also pretty sure ian said they go under  17's.

righto,,,,, hahahaha

Nah all joking aside really does depend on budget. Isle of man is no speed limit over the mountain, did end up liek this though lol

P1010013.jpg

IMAGE_00066.jpg

• Like 1

I have just put some grooved Godspeed discs and Kevlar pads on was 252 for all 4, also have HEL braided lines that cost 80 And new fluid but Will leave that part for a garage never messed with fluid before. The Discs were the originals and a pia to get off

I have a set of black diamond crossdrilled front brake disks and pad still in box for sale.bought them for my blobeye wrx but never got round to putting them on,was goin put them on mi wagon but after a new car so just goin sell them.

Ooopsie Tidgy what happened there then? not too much damage i hope?

stripped 3rd gear of all its teeth hahahaha had a ppg straight cut box in it, o what a sound :D

• Like 1

I have a set of black diamond crossdrilled front brake disks and pad still in box for sale.bought them for my blobeye wrx but never got round to putting them on,was goin put them on mi wagon but after a new car so just goin sell them.

How much are you asking for them?

How much are you asking for them?

If you can collect them, you can have them for £100, disks are grooved and cross drilled and pads are black dimond predator, I'll even throw in bottle black dimond brake fluid as well.i'm in barnsley south yorkshire.

Had a gearbox let go on my nissan years ago on way back from Newcastle to Helensburgh - drove from Carlisle onwards with 4th gear only - was lucky it didnt grind to a halt but I broke a shaft so no grinding

stripped 3rd gear of all its teeth hahahaha had a ppg straight cut box in it, o what a sound :D

ouch not good :( did you get buy it a a PPG kit? if so were from? and aside some strength are there any other benefits?

ouch not good :( did you get buy it a a PPG kit? if so were from? and aside some strength are there any other benefits?

Scoobyclinic sourced and built it for me, straight cut whine, and i really mean whine hahaha

• Like 1

o fair enough haha

!Removed! work computers have java and flash disabled so i cant watch the vids or see half the picture people post :(

and im not even allowed my phone in the room i work in :@