There is no general car chat so posted in here, sorry if it's not to everyone's taste

Miggs

I got my hands on a 52 plate Mercedes SL500, 5.0 V8 and all the toys you could want

This is after just a wash rinse and dry

20130707_171042_zps7100b814.jpg

This is after a polish using poor boys black hole and waxed using dodo juice hard candy

20130707_185818_zps42f637cc.jpg

20130707_185828_zps21869d1c.jpg

20130707_185834_zpsfb3a17be.jpg

All done by hand too

• Like 1

I probably do to be fair, but only through the summer time, once it's has a good detailing at the end of summer it doesn't take much maintenance through the colder part of the year so all the driving is caught up with then lol, plus it's more fun driving a scoob in the wet, snow and ice

That's a 52 plate and has been well maintained yet has more rust than my 89 mk2 golf had, it's a shame as it's a stunning car but every panel has bubbling starting

• 4 weeks later...

they are cool cars, full of gadgets and the v8 noise is awesome, i drove one a few years back, gave it the beans with no traction control and had a real scary but fun time, i'd love to try the supercharged and the twin turbo versions

Oh yehhh anything with boost floats my boat, big engine and boost and I'm cruising the med, the tt version would get me a world trip lol

Surprising the one in the pics is a 5.0 v8 but only 300 ponies

• Like 1