Forza Motorsport 6

Has anyone looked at the showcases, particularly the endurance races. 300 miles 82 Laps at Sebring anyone? 30 laps of Le Mans.

I like the endurance races it gives you a challenge and plenty of time to chase down the lead car, but this is 82 laps at about 2.5mins per lap. That's nearly 3 hrs, bit of a pig if you crash on the last lap [emoji33]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I was thinking of diving into one of the 100 mile ones tonight see how that goes. I liked the endurance races in GT and have wanted some endurance races in Forza but there were a lot of people (cod crowd) that didn't want to go then because they took too long, this is a good compromise because they're a side mission rather than the main game. I'll do them all at some point

• Like 1

Just finished my first endurance race on expert, not that easy, took me 10 laps to get to first from 22nd. Had to pit as low on fuel half way. 2classes of car in track so you're always passing something. The lower class even move out if the way. Took 1hr dead to do the 100mile road Atlanta endurance race. There's a couple of 300mike races too!!!

• Like 1

Just finished my first endurance race on expert, not that easy, took me 10 laps to get to first from 22nd. Had to pit as low on fuel half way. 2classes of car in track so you're always passing something. The lower class even move out if the way. Took 1hr dead to do the 100mile road Atlanta endurance race. There's a couple of 300mike races too!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gonna pick up some endurance races later. Gotta a family event to quickly attend.

I enjoy the endurance takes a lot of concentration I did the online nordschleife I was that far in front I stopped pulled over when for a pee as I was busting. Got myself a vodka and coke still winning when I got back lol.

Right guys I've been playing leagues a bit more and the league that's open is D class. When every forza comes out there is always one or 2 cars that are way faster than they should be for their class. A couple of nights ago I was getting hammered by the Renault alpine A110 so I got one of these. Today I went online and everyone had a 1965 mini and they're about 4 or 5 seconds a lap faster than everyone else. You can see who's tunes people are using in the lobby so I done what came naturally and ripped off the fastest guys tune and came back and smashed them in the next race :)

• Like 1