Forza Motorsport 6

FLASH – Brands Hatch

You’re preparing for the Paddock Hills Bend, a tricky right-hander running downhill. Your car, already upset with the camber change, struggles for grip in the wet weather as you gently put your foot down for the short sprint down to Druids Bend. Remember, you tell yourself,watch out for those puddles; put a wheel wrong and you’ll be off the track and out of contention

FLASH – Le Mans

You’ve made the right hand turn at Tetre Rouge and are now facing what some have called the most dangerous stretch in all of racing: the Mulsanne Straight. You’ve driven this track before but you’ve never driven it like this. At night, the Mulsanne Straight becomes a new world – a stark, lightless contrast to the circus atmosphere at the start/finish line. The darkness of the track is practically all-consuming and, at speeds approaching 230 mph, all you have are your headlights to cut your way through the void…

FLASH – Rio de Janeiro

Gorgeous beaches flash by and, beyond them, the unmistakable thumb-shaped slice of Sugarloaf Mountain rises ahead of you. Behind you, brightly colored favelas dominate the landscape like a box of candy spilling out over the hills. If you had a moment of respite, you could pause to enjoy the view of the outstretched arms of the world-famous Christ the Redeemer statue in the distance. As it stands, however, you’re surrounded by 23 opponents on the tight, winding streets of Rio, and you have a race victory waiting with your name on it…

Welcome to Forza Motorsport 6, coming exclusively to Xbox One beginning on September 15.

At E3 2015’s Microsoft Press Briefing, we unveiled Forza 6 in front of hundreds of fans in Los Angeles, and millions more watching the broadcast live. Here, we’ll be taking a deeper look at the game, as well as the ambitious features that make Forza 6 the most comprehensive racing game this generation.

We begin with big numbers. Numbers like 450, 26, 24, 70+, and 1080/60. Let’s take a closer look at how those numbers come to life in Forza Motorsport 6.

Cars and Tracks

We start with the biggest number yet: Forza Motorsport 6 will feature more than 450 ForzaVista cars. If you’ve played a Forza game, you know what that means – each of the 450+ cars in the game will feature painstakingly recreated cars, built from the ground up to be exact replicas of their real-life counterparts. ForzaVista means fully modeled interiors and exteriors, working gauges and headlights, full damage for every car in the game, working doors; all the things you’d expect to see in a car appearing in a racing game on this generation.

694f717d-e237-484a-99d6-348415357660.jpg

The cars in Forza Motorsport 6 represent the tremendous variety and diversity that Forza Motorsport has come to be known for. Like any Forza game, we’ve got cars from practically every corner of car culture – race cars, sports cars, off-roaders, compacts and classics; hyper cars, super cars, LMP models, and a ton more. In fact, you can scroll to the bottom of this story to see more than 100 of the cars that will be part of the massive car roster in Forza Motorsport 6. You can also go check out our in-depth Loyalty Rewards story to learn what kind of awesome cars you’ll have waiting for you when Forza Motorsport 6 launches, and how you can earn even better cars for your Forza 6 garage between now and launch. This list is just the start; we’ll be announcing more cars throughout the rest of the summer!

All those cars would be useless without somewhere to race them and, when it comes to tracks, Forza Motorsport 6 will deliver in a huge way, with 26 world-famous locales and more than 100 ribbons. Not only will each and every track from Forza Motorsport 5 return to Forza Motorsport 6 (some with some new wrinkles – more on that in a bit), we’re including ten newly built and captured tracks. Here at E3 we’re announcing 5 new environments: Rio de Janeiro, Daytona International Speedway, Watkins Glen, and Brands Hatch. In addition, the Indianapolis Motor Speedway was recaptured and has been rebuilt after extensive track renovations in 2014.

All of the tracks in Forza Motorsport 6 have been built with the utmost precision and beauty. With advanced lighting and physically based materials, the tracks of Forza Motorsport 6 feel alive and incredibly real. From the specific sounds of the stadium as you zoom by the grandstands, to the precise feeling of the asphalt you’re driving, we take pride in making our tracks look, feel and sound precisely as they do in real life.

e663910d-9d4f-4ebd-b21c-e6ffaffd15c3.jpg

Wet and Night Racing

Cosmopolitan locales and legendary tracks are just the start. With Forza Motorsport 6 we’re bringing two new features to races that will most assuredly be game changers. Night and rain racing are finally coming to a Forza Motorsport game on Xbox One and you’ve never seen anything like it.

To bring rain to life in the game, we’ve asked ourselves what it means to really simulate rain – to recreate those chaotic situations in the most realistic and exciting way possible. After all, Forza fans are coming to Forza Motorsport 6 looking for precision. They’re looking for tension, to experience what it’s like to race in the rain on a real racing circuit. To deliver that experience, we’ve had to break racing in the rain down to its core components – how it sounds, how it feels, how different cars react on each track; every aspect had to be analyzed and rethought.

fe6e9b93-a524-4f73-9e85-c6e8bec71311.jpg

With Forza 6, we’ve increased the capability of our physically based materials system to include porosity and friction values. The result is tracks that feel unlike anything else when the rain begins to pour. When racing in wet weather in Forza Motorsport 6, you’ll experience aquaplaning across real physically simulated 3D puddles, each of which has accurate drag properties. Even getting a single wheel in a puddle will affect the car. Rumble strips, incredibly sticky in dry weather, become slick and dangerous when wet. Each of the 148 individual surfacesin Forza Motorsport 6 will include these dry and wet values, and we’re using new puddle effects that include values for friction, drag, and elasticity. The result is a kind of wet weather racing unseen in any racing game before it.

Then there’s night racing. Let me be clear: Racing in the dark in Forza Motorsport 6 is unlike anything you’ve played before. After all, tearing down the back straight of Le Mans, and experiencing that suffocating claustrophobia as you sprint down the Mulsanne Straight with just your headlights, is a much different experience than racing under the bright stadium lights of Daytona International Speedway. It’s more than visuals however – for example, at night the tarmac cools down, reducing overall grip, which means that racing at night requires a different skillset than racing in the day.

1a829256-fe40-4639-ac1f-c6379bf1f439.jpg

Whether you’re racing at night or in the middle of a rainstorm, fighting the spray of the cars ahead of you, the results are a completely new racing experience in Forza Motorsport 6. And it’s all running at a rock-solid 60 frames per second at 1080p resolution.

Never Race Alone

There’s nothing like a packed field to make you really feel the tension and all-consuming excitement of what real racing is all about. In Forza Motorsport 6, however you want to play the game, you’re always going to have amazing opponents to play against. In addition to split-screen racing making its return to Forza, the game will feature 24-cars on track – online or offline – far and away the largest fields we’ve offered in Forza yet.

fd58935f-f87f-4984-b29f-65341bb52bf4.jpg

When you race, you’ll be going up against human opponents online or driving against Drivatar-powered opponents. Millions of players have used the Drivatar system on Xbox One, and we’ve been able to dig through that data to find race craft elements that the system has now learned. Using the power of the cloud, the Drivatar opponents in Forza Motorsport 6 will deliver even more nuanced aspects of driving – late-braking, locking up a single tire, and so on. It all adds up to opponents that look even more human than ever before, creating unforgettable moments on the track each time you race.

Your Motorsport Career

The career in Forza Motorsport 6 has been completely rebuilt, and this time the focus will be on the “Stories of Motorsport.” The new career mode spans more than 70 hours of gameplay and has been designed to stoke the imagination of fans – whether you’re a long time car buff or a novice to the world of motorsport.

“Stories of Motorsport” is told in multiple volumes, with each volume being a comprehensive career experience that lets the player travel the world and celebrate the past and present of automotive history. Volumes are further subdivided into series where players can choose precisely the types of cars they want to drive.

bb18f598-4a6d-4ff2-b461-016cdd3307cf.jpg

As you progress through your career, you’ll also unlock Showcase events, which are short vignettes that let the player experience unique race modes – like Autocross and endurance racing – across a huge variety of cars. They also let players experience what it’s like to be a professional race car driver, or relive some of the greatest moments in motorsport history. Between a massive career mode and our Showcase spotlights, we’re letting the player choose the experience they want to have.

Choice can be found everywhere in Forza Motorsport 6. From the cars you collect to the places you race, there are always new things to find and do in the game. Collectors will be right at home filling up their garage with new cars, then customizing them with our in-depth livery and tuning options. Newer fans can turn on assists that will help them around the track – experts can turn them off and take advantage of our brand new simulation improvements like new tire compounds and improved suspension architecture modeling.

9d5272b3-9cae-408c-b1ae-b8f0743e91d7.jpg

From new cars and tracks to an entirely new career mode and the biggest car fields ever seen in Forza Motorsport game, this is undoubtedly the biggest Forza game yet. And we haven’t even told you everything yet – for example, look for more information on our brand new Forza Racing Leagues later in the summer.

As we celebrate our ten year anniversary, we’re proud to bring you Forza Motorsport 6; a game that we’ve poured all of our passion, drive, and experience into. Forza 6 is a game that’s been ten years in the making and we can’t wait to share it with the world on September 15.

Forza Motorsport 6 Announced Tracks Track Name

Bernese Alps

Circuit de Catalunya

Circuit de Spa Francorchamps

Indianapolis Motor Speedway Circuit

des 24 Heures Du Mans (Le Mans)

Long Beach

Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca

Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit (Bathurst)

Nürburgring Circuit

de Prague

Road America

Road Atlanta

Sebring International Raceway

Silverstone

Test Track Airfield Top Gear

Yas Marina Circuit

Brands Hatch

Watkins Glen

Rio de Janeiro

Daytona International Speedway

Forza Motorsport 6 Announced Cars Car Notes 2016

Team Forza Mazda

MX-5 Digital Pre-Order  

Ford F-150 SVT

Raptor Shelby FH2

Game Reward Car 2011 Koenigsegg Agera

FH2 VIP Reward Car 2009

Ford Focus RS FM4

2013 Ford Shelby

GT500 FM5  

2013 Ferrari LaFerrari

2015 Dodge  

SRT Hellcat Retailer  

2015 Subaru  

Audi Team  

TTS Coupé  

2015 BMW  

M4 Coupe  

2015 Ford  

Mustang GT  

2013 Audi  

R8 Coupé V10 plus 5.2 FSI quattro  

2013 SRT  

Viper GTS  

2008 Aston Martin  

DBS  

2003 Nissan

Fairlady Z

2014 Lamborghini

Huracán LP 610-4

2009 Ferrari  

458 Italia

2012 BMW

M5

2005 Honda NSX-R

RS 7 Sportback

2013 McLaren

P1

2014 BMW M235i  

2012 Nissan GT-R Black Edition

2015 Jaguar F-Type R Coupe

2013 Aston Martin V12 Vantage S

2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4

2014 Ferrari #62 Risi Competizione 458 Italia GTLM

2014 Audi #2 Audi Team Joest R18 e-tron quattro

2013 Lamborghini Veneno

2013 Ferrari 458 Speciale

1997 McLaren F1 GT

2012 Aston Martin V12 Zagato

2016 Ford Shelby GT350R

1953 Ferrari 500 Mondial  

2016 Mazda MX-5  

1954 Jaguar XK120 SE  

1954 Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupé  

1956 Jaguar D-Type  

1956 Lotus Eleven  

1957 Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa  

1957 Maserati 300 S  

1961 Jaguar E-type S1  

1961 Maserati Tipo 61 Birdcage  

1962 Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta Lusso  

1964 Aston Martin DB5  

1965 Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2  

1999 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR  

2004 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII MR  

2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi  

2007 Civic Type-R  

2009 Honda S2000 CR  

2010 Maserati Gran Turismo S  

2010 Volkswagen Golf R  

2011 Audi RS 3 Sportback  

2011 Ferrari FF  

2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera  

2011 Mazda RX-8 R3  

2011 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG  

2011 Subaru WRX STI  

2012 Aston Martin Vanquish  

2012 MINI John Cooper Works GP  

2013 Ford Focus ST  

2013 Renault Clio RS 200  

2013 Subaru BRZ  

2014 Ford Fiesta ST  

1958 Aston Martin DBR1  

2005 Ford Ford GT  

2007 Ferrari 430 Scuderia  

2008 Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR  

2009 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1  

2010 Ferrari 599 GTO  

2010 Lamborghini Murcielago LP 670-4 SV  

2010 Nissan 370Z  

2011 Volkswagen Scirocco R  

2012 Ferrari F12berlinetta  

2012 Infiniti IPL G Coupe  

2012 Vauxhall Astra VXR  

2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track  

1962 Ferrari 250 GTO  

2013 Ford Formula Ford EcoBoost 200  

2014 BMW #56 BMW Team RLL Z4 GTE  

2017 Ford GT   1939 Maserati 8CTF  

1957 Chevrolet Bel Air  

1967 Brabham BT24  

1967 Lotus Type 49  

1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1  

1971 Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R  

2002 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II  

2006 Aston Martin #007 Aston Martin Racing DBR9  

2007 Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione  

2009 Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster  

2009 Peugeot #9 Peugeot Sport Total 908  

2012 Audi #1 Audi Sport Team Joest R18 e-tron quattro  

2013 Caterham Superlight R500  

2012 Hennessey Venom GT  

2012 Pagani Huayra  

2013 Ariel Atom 500 V8  

2013 KTM X-Bow R  

2014 Infiniti Q50 Eau Rouge  

2015 Tesla Model S P85D  

2014 Volvo #1 Volvo Polestar Racing S60 STCC  

2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06  

2015 Audi TTS Coupé  

2014 BMW M4 Coupe  

2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat  

2015 Ford Mustang GT  

2013 Audi R8 Coupé V10 plus 5.2 FSI quattro  

2013 SRT Viper GTS   2014 Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4  

2012 BMW M5  

2013 Audi RS 7 Sportback  

2008 Aston Martin DBS  

2003 Nissan Fairlady Z  

2013 McLaren P1  

2005 Honda NSX-R  

2015 Subaru WRX STI  

• Like 1

Fallout is a game I love and hate... most likely will get it though lol. I'm so excited about forza, it's the only game on the XB1 that i have had from the start and still play! Not many games have been that good for playability.

• Like 1

Right, something worth knowing for Forza 6.

theyre giving loyalty rewards for Forza 3,4,5 and Forza Horizon 1&2

But not silly little rewards, proper ones

If you have 50-199 cars you will get 100,000 cr for each game you have that number in

If you have 200-299 cars in your garage you get 1,000,000 cr for each

If you have 300+ cars in your garage you get a cool 5,000,000

So you could have 25,000,000 before you even pre-order the game.

You will also get a bonus if you've ever played the following:

Forza 4 = 2009 Focus RS

Forza 5 = 2013 Shelby GT500

Forza Horizon 2 = 2013 SVT Raptor Shelby

If you've got VIP in Forza 5 and Forza horizon 2 and get VIP for Forza 6 you get a car for each

Forza 5 VIP = 2013 La Ferrari

FH2 VIP = 2011 Koenigsegg Agera

Forza 6 VIP = 2013 Ferrari 458, Speciale, 2012 Aston Martin V12 Zagato, 2013 Lamborghini Veneno, 2016 Shelby GT350R, 1997 McLaren F1GT and double race earnings. Yes DOUBLE RACE EARNINGS!

Lastly, if all that wasn't enough, you'll get a car for each tier you have completed on the Forza rewards page.

Tier 2 = 2015 BMW M235i

Tier 3 = 2012 Nissan GT-R Black Edition

Tier 4 = 2015 Jaguar F-Type R Coupe

Tier 5 = 2014 Aston Martin V12 Vantage S

Tier 6 = 2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4

Tier 7 = 2014 Ferrari #62 Risi Competizione 458 Italia GTLM

Tier 8 = 2015 Audi Tream Joest R18 e-tron Quattro

I'm posting this because I can see an opportunity to get a load of cars and money to kick off Forza 6 with, it's actually worth popping down cash converters to get the old games and play them on your 360 and just fill your garage within 300 fiat puntos! Then sell the games back and it's only cost you a couple of quid, easy 5mill for each game you do that in and will set you up nicely for Forza 6.

Looking at the various game options I'll probably get the ultimate edition with the car packs and everything because I'm an anorak when it comes to owning all the cars I can.

Link to all the info

www.forzamotosport.net/en-us/news/fm6_loyalty_rewards

Edit:

More good news all your designs and tunes from Forza 5 and Forza Horizons 2 will carry over to Forza 6

• Like 2

Also if you go into Forza hub (an app on xboxone) and select "last reward tier"

It will tell you what stuff you have accumulated already for when you get Forza 6.

So I've just hopped in and it says as I stand now I'll get 7,100,000 cr and 11 cars.

So I know from that, that I'll get all the cars except the Audi R18 which need tier 8, but I'll get that when I get there and I need more cars in my garage to boost that 7,100,000 to 25,000,000.

My wife says she'll bring me Forza 3,4 and FH home one evening so I can fill up my profile with the 300 cars I need, result.

Worth checking to see what you need, might be an insentive to play some more

• Like 1