Forza Motorsport 6

Finally got time to have a look at the demo last night ! Can't wait for next week, love the puddles and the wah they pull you off course and the sound they make hitting the arches. Rest of game play looks good as per usual, took a while to get used to driving with the pad though

My gamertag is "Gaul the Poat" Stants :).

So close to the game now, it's so excited!! Nice that it's an evening release, my partner has already come to terms with not seeing me on thursday lol.

Got metal gear to play until then ;).

Oh by the way.

I'd just like to say that it's nice to see grown men taking life's responsibilities seriously.

We're all grown adults, some older than others, it's ridiculous, we should be more mature about this.

On a side note, GIMME FORZA NOW!!! I'M A MANCHILD AND ITS JUST NOT FAIR!!!

3 days???? That's like, forever!

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Whoop that's what I like to hear ! Been too long not many people around to play f4 with these days [emoji26]

At the end of the day the misses said, it's not like we go out raving these days or on all day sessions so if I want to spend my money on toys weather they be grown up or a little less mature then why not ?

Ok so the wheel search has been narrowed down considerably, after building my own bundle with fanatec it came to £480 before shipping [emoji22] no way I'll be allowed in the house if I went ahead and !Removed! up that much on a toy.

Anyone uesd/have experience of these

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00IVHQ0KI?qid=1441655137&sr=8-3&vs=1

Good reviews for a 'budget' wheel

Looks like i'm off shopping tomorrow

• Like 1