Forza Motorsport 6

I've just been looking at wheels too as the awesome g27 doesn't seem to be supporting ps3 or x box one anytime soon so might sell that and get one. Looking also at the thrust master but the Tx version. Not cheap but can get addons to make it more like the g27 wheel. And I will be able to use it on ps4 x bone and the pc. So it's a win win for me. Just not the bank haha.

Yeah I want something now ! Don't want to start on pad and have to 're learn' on wheel in 2/3 months. The madcatz one looks ok but again nearly 300 and if I'm paying that it's worth the extra for the fanatec.

I'm gonna take a punt on the cheaper vesion, if only I could find it without the red inserts !

Yeah I want something now ! Don't want to start on pad and have to 're learn' on wheel in 2/3 months. The madcatz one looks ok but again nearly 300 and if I'm paying that it's worth the extra for the fanatec.

I'm gonna take a punt on the cheaper vesion, if only I could find it without the red inserts !

Duck tape...

Forza Motorsport 6 Xbox One Review: The One to Beat

http://www.usgamer.net/articles/forza-motorsport-6-xbox-one-review

The new Leagues are another multiplayer feature that I'm really impressed with. Basically, players of similar temperament are put together in a constantly rotating series of races. When I tried it, because I was new, I was put in at grass roots level, which doesn't have any collision detection. Assuming you're able to win races and rank up, you're promoted to higher-challenge leagues that have more stringent rules and, obviously, much better drivers. It's a novel idea, and one that I'm definitely interested in spending a lot of time with to see just how far I can progress. What I like about it is that it's essentially a self-balancing system that lets players eventually find their own level of racing, providing the perfect level of challenge for each player. 

I pinched a snippet from the link. Multiplayer seems well structured.

Nice Stants. I never got on with a wheel to be honest, but I often wonder if it's easier using a wheel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you use pad you will likely struggle to go for a wheel. I had a go with my wheel on the demo and it was horrendous. Such a small amount of wheel movement sent the car full lock.

Project cars it works really well. On full release I'll have another go after fiddle some settings. It may just be my wheel too. Different wheel, different movements.

I used one years ago and had the wirless speed thing for f4. Just find it a bit easier to modulate, the sticks on the standard Pad are a little small for my liking, never got on with d pad for driving either.

Good players are supposed to be a good couple of seconds a lap quicker with a wheel