Forza Motorsport 6

It's TOMORROW!!!!!

It's TOMORROW!!!!!

I'm actually really getting hyped for this game now., already wondering. What to drive first.

I think my first task is pulling all my designs across and uploading them to raise some cash. Stick em up on forza forums. Seems to be the best way of getting people to buy them.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

It's TOMORROW!!!!!

It's TOMORROW!!!!!

I'm actually really getting hyped for this game now., already wondering. What to drive first.

I think my first task is pulling all my designs across and uploading them to raise some cash. Stick em up on forza forums. Seems to be the best way of getting people to buy them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One more sleep! I shall be driving....a 22B [emoji57]

I wonder how the career works. [emoji2] so much to look forward too. I need early early access.

Select rewards and compare friends, pick F5 from the list. Then there is an option that should say cars owned. It'll come up with points, above the points there should be a grey bit of text saying details this should switch points to number of cars

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Whish i'd kept my forester seats now ! I'll order a proper stand today but it won't be here till Friday or sat as no next day service, have a pöang chair that gives good seating position, and a loads of different shape and sizes of wood at work so it won't be pretty and will drive the misses mad but for a few days it will suffice just wondering if these 4x3" lengths of wood are a bit overkill ?