Forza Motorsport 6

Forgot about British summer time myself. Might be a good thing though too wet to get done the job today but should only take a few hours now so all being well that will keep me busy for the morning then get to sit on my !Removed! and smash some forza in. Watched a bit of the YouTube video of the first two hours game play. Starts off just like the demo. Another reason I won't play it again lol.

And looking good stants. Probably need a forklift to load it lol.

Yeah my van is at ford so hope it fits in the foz, however mk1.5 table is now on drawing board that mk1 sits a little to high so some plywood or mdf will go on bottom to rest pedals and some nice wood for top so I don't stab myself to death,

Unfortunately http://www.gtomegaracing.com/gt-omega-steering-wheel-stand this is out of stock now

Stants, don't want to teach you to suck eggs, but don't forget that you can't build it wider than the doors in your house.

My dad built a wooden rowing boat in the living room (a kit one) and and then realised after he'd built it that it wouldn't now fit through any of the doors, he had to take all the door frames out to get it out of the house [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Good call ! Although I actually had the foresight to take some measurements last night ! it's going to be a 'z' shape (hopefully) when finished,

I make no illusions that I will probably be rubbish but should do until a suitable stand arrives

Plan is to get it in the house before she returns from work, get up to my mates to help him with his van, it's so heavy she won't be able to move it anyway. By the time I'm home she'll be sick of looking at it and go why haven't you ordered the other one yet ! ☺

Don't even have to take it home now, all my hard work as been shot down in flames, conversation went sort of like this, i'm sure you put some effort into it but it's not going in my !Removed! house, I've just ordered you one so don't even think of coming home with it [emoji41]

• Like 1