Forza Motorsport 6

Yeah, they're aware of it and they say they're working on a solution but it'll be a while yet i imagine. They will transfer across if you take the "a" out though, just depends if you can be bothers or not. I'm going to try and get your sopranos car across later

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Stants, the chances of you asking for a cheeky request are 100%, chance of me fulfilling that request though . . . . . . ?

I'll see if i get some free time, I did this car in Forza 4, if you have a look on my storefront I've got a really smart Bulletproof gtr which is all metallic follow the link below

http://www.forzamotorsport.net/Handlers/GetPhoto.ashx?game=fh2&id=5779334&full=true

Ooh ! I appriciate it's not on the top of the priority list, was looking at some of the stuff ypu have on photobucket last night [emoji7] and saw the bulletproof one, the idea popped into my head after a drink or two.

I did have a go on f4 of trying to re create it but abomination doesnt even begin to describe the state it ended up in, you can probably imagine what it looked like if my woodworking skills are anything to go by. [emoji38]

It's no rush at all, if your busy editing all the carry over designs, i'd be happy in a couple of weeks.

I wish that there was some kind of idiots guide to painting, it's something I'd like to get into but I can never get the proportions right for a start, still can't get my head round that it's all done with the controller

no you get a small some for each download and another if people race with them, I used to sell them on forza 4 for around 500k each, now i get 500r for each download and 100r each time someone races with it

fallout suv and the assassins creed RS4 avant tooj=k a few days Gambits sopranos subaru took a week!