Forza Motorsport 6

Which bit getting it set right or actually being able to get an hour to myself !

Tried Monday with the m235i or waht ever it's called and couldn't get it to turn in, the Aston was a different kettle of fish, looks like a night tuning is needed too

Le Mans tired me out because of the difficulty seeing, is Sebring in the rain because i imagine that'll be the same. Le Mans is in the prototype cars which means visibility is a problem, I went for the open top 2011 Audi which definitely gave the best view of the track

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Yep, that'll knacker you. I think the rain and dark add an additional challenge certainly the dark, if you run into the car in front and you break the lights it's pretty much game over unless you have rewind, because you genuinely can't see anything without the headlights at Le Mans.

Started the Sebring race but one car just !Removed! off into the distance and then did more laps per pit than I could do gave up because there was no way to beat it. It's annoying when it does that, I know turn 10 are looking at it as a lot of people have complained.

I never even had a chance, overtook 2nd at end of lap one, 1st place was the whole length of the back straight ahead, at end of lap 2 he was half way up the start finish straight as I started down the back straight when he didn't pit but I had to, I gave up