Forza Motorsport 6

I did the B class league at the weekend, got ranked in the 400s and earned a bonus of nearly 250k :). Quite like the leagues, good fun!! Got some replays which I am editing together to show you guys. The replays are awesome on Forza 6, seem to capture the speed better.

If there isn't an easy way you can just get your video off the xbox website and upload it to youtube :). Either that or send everyone a link the video on xbox...

I'm uploading my video in a minute, 350mb on my connection will take about 2 hours lol.

Yeah, It's not actually as bad anymore as long as you have your wits about you and stay away from people :). That last one I was in 2nd place..... he rammed me off the track and I ended up in 6th as it was the last straight on the last lap (Sebring).

It's the time of setting the lap board's up and updating your them that takes most of the time.

Pretty sure I can knock up a couple of boards this weekend that I can update once a week or something.

Maybe use a different scoob this time around? Any requests?

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk