Best suspension upgrade?

Hello all, in terms of suspension my 03 blob impreza is all stock. I don't want to spend too much so what would you recommend to make the best handling without making it too hard to drive?

Lowering springs + Rear sway bar

Or do I need to save up and Shell out on coil overs?

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

waste of time getting lowering springs as you will most likely end up forking out for new shocks later on,

I fitted racing logic coilovers with track springs/fast road use, and alloy drop links front and back, ive then took it to carnetix to have it professionally aligned and setup for fast road. the car is alot more chuckable, but slight bumpier on straights due to the nature of the springs.

Thanks ash,

In terms of getting a new rear sway bar, what bits do I also need to support the upgrade? in terms of links bushings etc

sway bar is whiteline and same with the bushes, however id add alloy drop links for now and see how you get on with those if there not already fitted, a relatively cheap upgrade as well :)

http://scoobyworld.co.uk/catalog/index.php?cPath=39_274_322_345&osCsid=rp2jpjaltg3vrkm0c9kad969b3

Which ones am I looking at the c shapped ones or the link things? I'm not too Keyed up on what goes where and what does what, job for garage :,)

22mm would be good for road use if your not going to change the front bar, if you can get the adjustable ones the front hole normally equates to 21mm and the one furthest away is 23mm so you adjust it to your tatses not sure

about the links on the blob but if you can get the c shaped ones there are obviously stronger so I'd get them.

Arb's can be the easiest things to fit but they can also be a real pain.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

totaly different components.

Anti roll bars stop the body rolling left to right, anti lift kit stops it pitching when you accelerate and decelerate.

arb

antirollbar.jpg

anti lift kit, its the gold bit at the end of the lower arm hes holding

maxresdefault.jpg

• 2 weeks later...