4 pots ,braided lines, classic droplinks

I've got the 4 pot calipers off my own scoob due to upgrading . These were refurbished with a godspeed stainless steel piston kit (£120 just for the kit ) 8k ago . Could do with a coat of paint but all seals pistons ,threads and fitting kit in very good condition . SOLD

Front n rear stainless steel (think there Goodrich) braided lines off my classic £15 SOLD

Whiteline pigtail front droplinks for classic impreza /early foz with steel bottom arms £15

Genuine momo course steering wheel and boss ,the soft leathers lost a bit of colour at the top of the wheel (sun bleached) but otherwise good condition

£80 collected

2AB1197D-orig_zpsaa4fd5f2.jpg

5zigen jasma slip jointed cat back very rare, light weight and well made comes with a bung ,will fit classics with standard length downpipe with a 2.5 exit flange.

20150808_181512_zpssqbnm5tu.jpg

20150808_181537_zpsomwomyev.jpg

20150809_122515_zpsbuoc4lnd.jpg

£200 +p&p

Don't l mind posting the lines or droplinks for £5 mainland UK but would prefer collection from Suffolk for the calipers. or I could bring any of the above to jap show [emoji6]

More pics on request

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I'm not 100% sure if the braided lines will fit anything else maybe cross reference the gc8 part numbers with some newage ?

I have had both 2 pot front and single pot rear set up (v1 onwards)

And the 4 pot front 2 pot rear up (late classic sti /newage wrx)

So the caliper end of the lines fit both set ups but I don't know if the length or "car end" is the same for newage or foz and classic sorry

Best of luck persuading the Mrs bud [emoji39]

I haven't really thought about what I'd accept as a offer as I've only just put them up for sale .

I was going to include the nearly new pagid pads and if sombody wants the warped discs (to re skim em)

but if you can charm your Mrs round to going maybe we can sort something fella [emoji106]

I think I need it! haha 

+ Ok mate fair enough if you could give me first dibs that would be great!  :)

+ whatever you can throw in with them would be much appreciated as I have a warped disc and nerfed pads (the seized piston mashed everything haha) 

I've got my wedding in 3 months so the mrs has control of what little disposable cash I had until after! haha trying to fix the scoob on a shoe string budget! (damn weddings! ) :angry:

• Like 1

Yeah no problem if anyone else asks I'll check with you via pm before I let them go .

The discs are drilled and grooved and have plenty of life left I just warped the inside faces with the old hard compound kevlar pads . So if you know a engineering place that re skims discs it might be a cheaper option rather than buying new

Nice work[emoji106] it takes me weeks of hinting and wobblers to persuade my Mrs to let me do most things "scooby"

I'm not to sure about times, maybe check the jap show thread for Links to the Santa pod site but I will be on the soc stand from early till 4 ish [emoji6]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry theo I'd turned my tapatalk notifications off on my tablet and didn't get any come through on my phone either .

I still have the 5zigen system as I haven't put anything up for sale elsewhere . If you wanted to collect your welcome to but it would probably have to be on a Sunday ,as my workload is manic atm .

Let me know if you're still interested and I'll pm you my address bud

I also have a genuine momo course steering wheel and boss for sale off my classic £ 80 collected from Suffolk

2AB1197D-orig_zpsaa4fd5f2.jpg