subaru wins again

stevie

was making way back home just taking my time &this 200 sx behind me was egar to get past, so he overtakes but gives me this sarky grin, so I speeded up he looked in the mirror & waved bye ,oh yeah I dont think so, I droped the auto power switch on & was on his tail he chickind out comeing uo to a bend slowed down far to early, I tuck him well befor the bend speeded away, & waved bye to him he banged his steering wheel with shame, ha,ha just thought he was taking on an old subaru est

• Like 7

In right hands with some mods over standard they are useful but off the production line they are a bit lardy and the engine is suffocating- had an S13 and loved it once it had realised a bit more of its potential. The S15 on this months jap performance mag turned my head exactly the look i wanted

• Like 1

was making way back home just taking my time &this 200 sx behind me was egar to get past, so he overtakes but gives me this sarky grin, so I speeded up he looked in the mirror & waved bye ,oh yeah I dont think so, I droped the auto power switch on & was on his tail he chickind out comeing uo to a bend slowed down far to early, I tuck him well befor the bend speeded away, & waved bye to him he banged his steering wheel with shame, ha,ha just thought he was taking on an old subaru est

haha ace!

• 3 weeks later...

another win just now, a golf gtd iv seen a few times was in front we was side by side at the lights its about a 300 mt sprint to the round about. he was reving up so I thought ya here we go he pulled away 1st I hit the peddle to the floor momentum 99 ron rushing thrugh the injecters loads of air going past the k&N time the h6 changed into 2nd the golf was in the rear veiw mirror ,subaru wine again, I just love it.

• Like 1