Advice: Bugeye Wagon

Troy

Good evening all, more of a lurker here and long time impreza lover.

I've been toying with the idea of finally buying an impreza, as i have a little money to spare and now seems like the right time. I have been searching the net for a while, looking for the right one. I kind of like the idea of a wagon, and don't want to break the bank just yet. I have spotted this wagon, and it's got the right styling, but upon asking for a photo of the engine bay it appears the intercooler is front mounted, which leads me to believe lots of other stuff has been done to the car.

So, opinions please. Does anyone see anything that stands out as a warning? I see the skirts aren't original, and the fog covers due to FMIC.  

I'll try and get a photo up of the engine bay. 

http://www.krystalcars.co.uk/used-car/subaru/impreza/2-0-wrx-5dr/for-sale-in-nottingham-nottinghamshire/aetv67232852/

EDIT: Not ideal, but heres a link to the engine bay shot - https://www.flickr.com/photos/tp-photography/shares/Wa06s5

You'd think so, but I swear prices are going up. Can't find a blob for that sort of price with half decent mileage. 

As for the map, I really don't know, and the seller seems to know very very little about it. 

There may be history of the remap and all work carried out, but the seller isn't brilliantly helpful.

I'd more than happily go and have a look/check the history, but the car is close to 200 miles away from me, so I'd really need to be sure it's at least worth the effort before I took the trip - hence asking on here. 

Looks like that's been owned by somone who cares ! At the end of the day you could buy something cheaper and have to put load of money in at least that appears to have all the bist and bobs already sorted [emoji106]

I did see that blob, but it's the mileage that put me off. I realise that's not really high for a looked after Subaru, but I'm thinking of resale value in a couple of years time too.