why are my breaks doing this?

ChrisD

Hey guy, I have a 2003 Impreza running 315bhp breaks, 

standard calipers with black diamond drilled and grooved disks and pads. 

I had an issue before where breaking would cause my steering wheel to wobble at any speed. 

I had them skimmed as they were almost new and this fixed the problem

now its kind of coming back, it doesn't happen at slow speed this time and seems worse when the car is warm for some reason. at 50 - 60 it wobbles my steering wheel and at high speed (....such as 70 on the motorway ;) ) it shakes the car quite bad, enough to make loud noises. 

if i break really hard it doesn't shake but soft breaking does. 

I haven't done any hard breaking to warp them. what could it be as it's driving me mad !! 

don't want to spend loads on a problem that shouldn't be there in the first place 

I had cusco scooby wagon do me a set of full refurbished calipers. Can't remember full price. Something like £225 and you get £45 back on the return of my old callipers. Something like that anyway lol. I can get exact price if you want mate.

No mate all in about 225. With postage as you will have to pay to get them delivered. Once you removed old ones post them back to him and he'll give you back 50 quid. Once he gets the old calipers back. :)

Paint doesn't chip off or anything every part is stripped rebuild and new parts added. I recommended them as a customer. Even though he's a mate too. Not sure Subaru stock calipers either but more than welcome to see for yourself. :)