2017 WRX STI 2dr Touring Car

jadorace

Hi,

I'm currently working on a project for a European Touring Car Cup team in collaboration with STI and Subaru. The project is based on a new concept 2 door WRX STI and I'm at the final stages of the conceptual design stage. I would really appreciate the input of current Subaru owners to ensure the build is as perfect as it can be. Any opinions/suggestions will be considered.

Thanks,

Lee

post-5544-0-27356800-1451408469_thumb.pn

hi,welcome to the club,dont want to be a spoiler but it looks just like a bmw m3 if it dint have the splitter and big spoiler,the wings are little diffrent,would like to see it from other angles to get a proper idea of the car

post-3285-0-55896800-1451590193_thumb.jp

Wotcha and welcome - I said similar things about the Subaru show concept of the WRX so unfortunately - not your fault - I think it is more what you are having to work with as a starting point. That said though when you see it from different angles you should get the Subaru styling. Buuuuut I would def buy one  :)

Please keep us posted as I would like to follow this project ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...