Back on the hunt again.

classic steve

Hi all. Been a little while since I've been on the forum. Been an unhappy owner of a focus ST for a few months. Had nothing but aggro and payout since I bought it. Eventually, after a cracked liner issue, I've cut my losses and sold up so back to searching for a subaru AGAIN. Should have gone with my instincts and stayed in the warm folds of Japan. lol. Anyway, im after a blobeye onwards sti. Got to be uk spec as cant afford to insure an import.

• Like 1

Hi all. Been a little while since I've been on the forum. Been an unhappy owner of a focus ST for a few months. Had nothing but aggro and payout since I bought it. Eventually, after a cracked liner issue, I've cut my losses and sold up so back to searching for a subaru AGAIN. Should have gone with my instincts and stayed in the warm folds of Japan. lol. Anyway, im after a blobeye onwards sti. Got to be uk spec as cant afford to insure an import.

Hello mate welcome back [emoji106]
  • Like 1

I'm looking to spend between £6000 to £8000. I've had an import sti classic before and would prefer to go up the years to bug or blob. Seen a few on the bay but become very untrusting thanks to my focus experience. Is tom harvey as bad as ive heard? Seems to have a fair few nice scoobys atm.

I'm looking to spend between £6000 to £8000. I've had an import sti classic before and would prefer to go up the years to bug or blob. Seen a few on the bay but become very untrusting thanks to my focus experience. Is tom harvey as bad as ive heard? Seems to have a fair few nice scoobys atm.

Someone asked a few years ago. It was mixed reviews then if I remember right some said avoid it. And few said they was OK. I do remember one of them saying they was aggressive though. Not much help I know but think.id stay away myself.

Thats what i thought myself. Really dont want to have to pump 4k into a rebuild seeing as the cars near on 10k to buy! Saw a wr1 the other day at work on someones drive. My god it was neglected. Dents and rusty arches. Looked like it had been parked up for a few years. What a waste.

:sad: can't understand why people get a car like that and not look after it. My missus said she would leave me to own a WR1 she loves them lol. the one with the highmilage has it had a rebuild before ? might be high milage showing but only really be lowish.