Dump valve

I have this one, fantastic BOV, sounds cool and is adjustable from 100% recirc to 100% atmo (going 100% atmo can cause lumpy gear changes due to running very rich briefly) i have mine at around 95% atmo and have no lumpiness

http://www.scoobyparts.com/performance/gfb-tuning-products/gfb-respons-tms-bov

• Like 1

I have a gfb dump value on my wish list as it can vent to air to give you the noise or be switched work the same as the stock one for better running. 

I guess it dosnt matter if you have it mapped in. I know Gambit runs a vent to air without problems. 

I've got a Bailey vta on mine, don't think it does it any harm, have tried it with a standard recirc on but I found the noise of the Bailey addictive. Although some people would just call it chavvy!

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I know some cars just don't like them at all Classic seem to run worse with them if the engine doesn't want it. But does apply to new age. I think that's why the adjustable ones have become pretty popular but come high up on the price list still too. I still have my stock DV funny enough going to swap it back shortly and see if I can pull anymore info with the Torque pro app. But I spoke with Jolly Green Monster R.I.P and he even said it doesn't do much to the engine unless it makes it run bad. Then yes it's an issue :)  

I know some cars just don't like them at all Classic seem to run worse with them if the engine doesn't want it. But does apply to new age. I think that's why the adjustable ones have become pretty popular but come high up on the price list still too. I still have my stock DV funny enough going to swap it back shortly and see if I can pull anymore info with the Torque pro app. But I spoke with Jolly Green Monster R.I.P and he even said it doesn't do much to the engine unless it makes it run bad. Then yes it's an issue :)  

• 2 weeks later...

I had a HKS ssq4 dv on for a little while, found the car was more laggy between shifts, so went back to recirc, I believe this can be cured by mapping if you wish to have an atmospheric for the sound.

Widetrack [emoji3]