New Owner..

UK2T

Here's the other printouts I have hope you can zoom in enough.. Idle issue has calmed down but still has the hesitancy when under load half and full throttle.. 

On a happier note my quickshift kit is here.. 

Will have a look through the history but probably end up buying new.. Finishing at 1pm tomorrow so will have a look and keep you updated..

Cheers 

20160204_142924.jpg

Yeah that would be great! Yeah I'm sure it could..  Also could you ask him about Ecu learning issue and whether his remap/software could sort it? Idle is OK not like it's previously run.. but still hesitancy when under load.. 

Would love to know if he can adjust through the map instead of waiting for 100 turns of the key.. 

Bet u can't wait lol.. 

Cheers 👍

Hi,

He had a quick look and said it looked a bit laggy and was quite rich.  However as the run was quite old now a lot couldve changed, vac leak etc etc.  His best suggestion to start with is get it on for a power run to see whats what with it now and go from there.  A power run is only around £65 so worth doing in the first instance.  

• Like 2

Yeah had similar thoughts myself.. Would he able to check and adjust the ecu then from the results?..if nothing else wrong.?

Might see if I can get booked in next week in the morning.. 

Cheers 

He didnt really want to speculate too much without seeing the car tbh.  I would assume a remap would be the best way to attack the ecu if it needed.  Does sound like it would be of great benefit.  Give him a shout tomorrow see if you can get it in :biggrin:

Hi n welcome hope you get it sorted soon.

As for the graphs ,when you said new tdo5 in your mod list is it a genuine one ?

It's just with yellow injectors I wouldn't expect a tdo5 16g to tail off at the top of the Rev range and hit 1 bar a bit sooner

If it's not broke .....upgrade it 😊