Michelin Crossclimate Tyres - anyone using them?

I've noticed that they make them in 225/45/17 that will go onto my Impreza OEM wheels. Is anybody using these yet and if so, how are they performing?

Thanks folks

Goodyear Eagle F1's are pretty popular for the scoobs... I've been using them since owning the car, all year round as well and they have performed really well! 

Will still be interesting to see what you think of the michelins! How much are they? 

Currently 80 a corner fitted by slow fit, which I thought was a good price. I'm running between 4 and 5 mm currently so not quite ready for a set of boots yet

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Indeed...might save me the need to buy a spare set of ally's in the short term@stants which is a good job, seeing as though that kitty went on the new windscreen

Was just going though choices on quick fit it just so happens and the "Michelin Cross Climate 94W XL" at £95 per corner looks to be the number one contender for me right now for under £100 per corner.

The only one I can see that I am considering instead is the "Michelin Pilot Sport 4 XL" with a 94Y load rating.

Both are near the exact same price, both have the exact same fuel rating of "C" and the same wet stopping rating of "A", the Cross Climate's are slightly quieter which in my eyes right now is giving it a very slight edge, am not sure if the load rating of using 94W or 94Y will make any difference, but if there are any benefits to choosing 94Y over 94W what so ever I would probably take it over choosing to go for the Cross Climate just because they are 2db quieter.

So the only question I have that hopefully someone can help me out on is would it be of any benefit what so ever to choose the Michelin Pilot Sport 4 XL with the 94Y load rating instead of going for the Cross Climate 94W XL? thanks.

Goodyear Eagle F1's are pretty popular for the scoobs... I've been using them since owning the car, all year round as well and they have performed really well! 

Will still be interesting to see what you think of the michelins! How much are they? 

All still to play for until the time comes. Not sure yet I want to go upto 225 from 215 due to difference in rolling radius. Those f1s get good reviews [emoji106]