Impreza wrx hawk eye dump valve

Welcome!

These can be tricky and advice will vary about them.  Is you set up stock? It relates to the boost you are running and the spring stiffness required, often this is where it goes wrong. Bailey and Forge seem to get good feedback but Ive never used them personally.  Im sure someone here will be able to point you more precisely. 

• Like 1

I just got the car a couple of days ago it is a hawk eye wagon it has a prodrive exhaust back box on it and the guy says there is a prodrive ecu fitted cause u cant fit the exhaust otherwise, is that true cause in my eyes its only a back box but thats all the mods there is.

It doent really matter to me if it doesnt have the prodrive ecu fitted cause i totally love the car and its low mileage only 37k 

• Like 1

Pull the passengers side carpet up there's a kick plate underneath undo the 4 bolts and remove the ecu will be there, it may have a prod rive sticker on, although that doesn't mean a great deal but it will have the ecu version number on it which may be a starting point

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Should have got a certificate with the car ideally. And it would have pro drive silicone pipes from the intercooler.

But get it on a dyno, that will tell you. Should see about 260bhp give or take a little.

12 hours ago, LoganS said:

I got a HKS ssqv from scoobyworld, I'm pleased with mine on my ppp blobeye.

but don't buy cheap from eBay

Are u not having any issues with back firing or does the engine to u feel like it wants to stall when the revs drop back down to idling. Is it vent to atmosphere completly?

• 4 weeks later...