BC Coilovers springs

cornish6544

Right so one of my rear springs has snapped due to age i think and the rest probably on there way out i need to replace them but i have no idea what size they are so i don't know what i need to order. 

I have BC BR Coilovers fitted to a 1994 Classic GC8 shape impreza if anyone can tell me what size springs i need for front and rear that would be brilliant :smile:

Couldn't tell you what rate springs you need as I've never owned b.c's but if you contact whoever your buying the replacement spring from they should know what spring belongs on the model that suits your gc8 . Or better still if there's a part number on the springs or strutts and forward that to them .

If it's not broke .....upgrade it 😊

Really struggling to order some replacements as the ones i have are all rusted so i cant see any serial numbers and they were bought second hand so i have no order number :mellow:

Ive told them what model of BC's i have and what car i don't see how they cant tell me what would fit 

I run meister r zeta-r coilovers and they do give a option for different spring rates if you want them . Although I just went with the "rate" they suggested for fast road use .

Maybe you'd be better off buying a pair springs (for front or rear) at the rate they recommend.

That way they'd at least be the same rate for either axle [emoji6]

If it's not broke .....upgrade it 😊