What injectors to make 330bhp

Youngy

As above what injectors do I need to make around the 330bhp mark as Iv only got to get them and my fuel pump then it's off to get remapped at the beginning of September but also where is best to go to get it mapped in Kent areaย 

are they top feeds you need,i have a set of blue injectors from a hawkeye,was told their 550cc have spare seals with them as well,dont no if they fit your car though,but am sure someone on here will :-)

Just seen your pic of the front mount intercooler on the other thread , nice work [emoji106]

just stay off boost a bit untill it's mapped in [emoji6]

I also noticed it's got a preface front bumper and the coilpack is in the centre of the inlet manifold. So it's probably a late v4 uk and will have grey 380 cc phase 1.5 injectors (good for 290 hp) .

Cheapest option is to find some phase 2 yellow 440cc injectors from a v5 /v6 and buy some "phase adapters " total cost about ยฃ80 .

Unless your 100% sure the second hand yellows are good, it might be worth getting them flow matched or cleaned (about ยฃ120) .

You won't want to drive it far once you fit bigger injectors, cos it will be over fuelling, so keep it under 2.5k and fit em the day before the remap. [emoji6]

If it's not broke .....upgrade it ๐Ÿ˜Š

Yeah that's was I was going to do because Iv just bought a td05 turbo Iv ordered the fuel pump and geoffleggy has got the yellow injectors which I'm buying next Iv already fitted the straight through exhaust and intercooler which you know but all this will be fitted a couple of days before the remap and will only be driven to the mappers then hopefully all will be goodย