Hi, I've just brought my first Subaru!

TrevDX

Welcome to the club!! First Levorg user I've seen on here (I'm sure there are a couple of others). Only ever seen one out in the wild.I really like them. How do you find the engine? I know the Japanese get a bigger 2 litre turbo engine... probably the same engine they are putting in the new WRX

10 minutes ago, Sandals said:

Welcome to the club!! First Levorg user I've seen on here (I'm sure there are a couple of others). Only ever seen one out in the wild.I really like them. How do you find the engine? I know the Japanese get a bigger 2 litre turbo engine... probably the same engine they are putting in the new WRX

I don't find it too bad the power is there to a degree (it's no WRX STi!) but in auto and intelligent mode there's no rasp from the engine. that changes if you put it in sports with either auto or the paddle shift.

13 minutes ago, TrevDX said:

I don't find it too bad the power is there to a degree (it's no WRX STi!) but in auto and intelligent mode there's no rasp from the engine. that changes if you put it in sports with either auto or the paddle shift.

Excellent! I know if I were to give up my WRX to go for something more sensible and family friendly, would seriously consider a Levorg.

On 2 August 2016 at 6:44 PM, david1972 said:

Very nice emoji106.png is it CVT or normal auto box?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a CVT, I would have preferred a manual but have to take what they offer :/

• 2 weeks later...