My Levorg & friends WRX STi

TrevDX

27 minutes ago, Gambit said:

I'd like to own both. I'd like to try full BTCC spec a levorg. See there on about doing a Levorg STI 

I really would have liked a Levorg STi and if it's true then I know what my next car is :biggrin:

1 hour ago, Tidgy said:

given how watered down they make the UK STI's, im actually pleased. They will do a proper job then you can just get them imported :)

True but I do like the idea of Uk spec cars. And it's always been the case really import cars always seem to be better deal. I think my next I might even look down the import route :biggrin:

39 minutes ago, Gambit said:

True but I do like the idea of Uk spec cars. And it's always been the case really import cars always seem to be better deal. I think my next I might even look down the import route :biggrin:

only issue at the min is exchange rate means prices once landed are dreadfull, Decent type r is currently about 14k landed :o

From what i gather they are now at the age in japan where the rule change regarding the shaken (their MOT but alot stricter) so they are alot easier to keep on the road so becoming popular again add that to the exchange rate and no more bargins :(

Glad i got mine when i did.

I've never looked at importing one to be honest only looked at whats already here but liked to get one at some point.  I've noticed the impreza has krept back up on the price market again which is good :biggrin:

Great cars. I went to The Ignition festival in Glasgow yesterday. Test drive of the Blue WRX STI just confirmed I want one. Roll on next month. As for the Lavorge, as great car up-setting the British Touring Cars Grid.