SF5/Impreza bits needed + 4POT brakes

Paul_JJ

4 POT brakes 294 mm (NOT brembo) + matching 2 POT rear calipers, ideally with discs to match and in good condition, ideally painted.

Some SF5/Impreza sensors - part numbers can be provided.

Middle section glovebox - above the Stereo

Driver's side wind deflector

I have a dash box lid sat in the cave somewhere, I'll dig out and pop a pic up for you

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Godspeed will sell you a set of 'wrx' 4pots discs pads all brand new for 300 quid

ok thank you. Why won't that clear under 16? it's under 300 mm, I've seen a guy who has ford Fiesta and his brother put the brakes from Mondeo V6, 300mm to 15 inch FIESTA. I've seen it with my own eyes -)

Can you show me the pics of how the late classics looks like?

The price is pretty good, however I need all 4 ideally and was not after the brand new...

Is anyone tested them? cause it's a fake copy isn't it not original calipers? Are they need good in terms of reliability?

Where can I source the rear calipers, as mine needs replacing really or rebuild, but I would rather replace and get a spare set.

Sandals has had them on his impreza for a while now as his original subaru ones died,

It's the spoke shape and offset

That stops them from clearing, on the 16" foz rims

9 hours ago, stants said:

Sandals has had them on his impreza for a while now as his original subaru ones died,

It's the spoke shape and offset

That stops them from clearing, on the 16" foz rims

Yup, only issue with them is my Brembo pads have a little room to move on the pins... so they clunk when braking (only in reverse tho)

Feel just as good as the standard calipers

It's to do with the offset and width of the wheel. Early cars were designed using 2 pot brakes so didn't need wider or a different offset. Later cars needed the extra space for the larger 4 pot.

My standard wheels are 16 inch. Clears 4 pots.
  • Like 1

I see. I did rear calipers rebuild today, also mechanic was using rather dodgy grease, since it had no name on the can, but he said if it's starts leaking he'll fix them for free, so that was a relief -)

Still got old discs and pads though, they're ok, but I want to put good mintex pads at the back and I need to find them first.

On 8/17/2016 at 11:40 PM, Scoobyghost said:

I'll have to look to be 100% sure. Wheels are off Saturday for new tyres so will snap pics then.

Did u get a chance to have a look mate?

Thx.

Paul