707kg

Piggysniffer

Ah, that's a bum-mer mate, just take it easy !! I had a stretched ligament in my knee once after I crashed my gixxer and that was a Royale pain !! 

Thing is, I went down gym with the express intention of not goin over 500kg for reps (I can do 10 at 647kg) but I went late at night which I never do, and there was a different group of people there and it really buzzed me up to try another big one, problem is, when i got home 8:30pm I was in so much pain I couldn't sleep and felt awful lol, haven't been back to gym for two days haha, I really am my own worst enemy sometimes !!

howd you mess up your knee mate ??

On 25/08/2016 at 4:39 PM, Piggysniffer said:

howd you mess up your knee mate ??

Nothing as exciting as hooning about on my Fizzer or crosser - I was doing the Insanity DVD workout in a hotel room whilst working abroad, phsyio reckons it was jump squats in bare feet meant no support for arches / ankle and twisted my knee - it swelled up for two days like a grapefruit - Frustratingly it has taken 12 months to get where I am and post gym it stiffens right up but have to be patient otherwise I risk going back to square1 :crutch:

Oh man, that's harsh !! I bought the 25 minute one and was doing it at about 5:30 in the mornings, ended up with a bad back every morning and knackered for the rest of the day lol 

your a better man than me with the frustrating part, I know if I do certain things I'm gonna pay for it, but I still do it, cripple meself and berate myself for days or even weeks, then do something as ridiculous again, I peeiss myself right off lol

yeah it's my ankles that make mine look worse haha. My older brother though totally different looks like he's played football his life with strong looking legs but he hates the sport. He works out on his legs but seems to be lucky as he doesn't need to do much :mad2: