Help!

Mecka

One figure is at the fly 294, one at the wheels 248. However looks like whoever ran it doesn't have a clue what they are doing so could be way out.

First off it should be in shoot_44 mode on the dyno, not 4f, also its been run in gear 4 where as a wrx 5 speed should be 3rd. (unless they put the info in wrong).

My advice, take it somewhere that knows how to operate a dyno properly and get it rerun.

Not sure whos down that way tbh.

Do you know who mapped it? Shouldn't look like a roller coaster and while fueling is ok the boost is doing strange things as well, typically it will peak then drop off up the rev range as it runs out of pull, not rise up the rev range.

Although ignore the fueling and spool (was when my engine was fooked), see how the turbo peaks then slowly drops off, thats what i would expect to see

CCI15092015_0001_zpswferwwcp.jpg

What does the bp 101 at bottom of the graph relate too anyone know because I alway thought it was octain of fuel lol don't know why . Because on mine it says 98.3 and tidgys 98.4 but this one 101 quite a bit of difference :/

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, kershaw-330s said:

What does the bp 101 at bottom of the graph relate too anyone know because I alway thought it was octain of fuel lol don't know why . Because on mine it says 98.3 and tidgys 98.4 but this one 101 quite a bit of difference :/

barometric pressure. affects the conversion factor of the dyno. Dyno measures power at the wheels then calculates back to give a fly wheel figure.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, kershaw-330s said:

Lol they're starting the run from far too low in the rev range too never seen a scooby start that low before :/

Run will start at prob 1700rpm on all dyno's, just never shown on the graph cos its pointless on a turbo car.

Lol they're starting the run from far too low in the rev range too never seen a scooby start that low before :/

Run will start at prob 1700rpm on all dyno's, just never shown on the graph cos its pointless on a turbo car.

That makes sense

Surrey rolling road is close,

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

thats where my car got cocked up

Surrey rolling road is fine because normally tuners just hire it out . All depends who did the work for you really . What happened ?

6 minutes ago, kershaw-330s said:

thats where my car got cocked up

Surrey rolling road is fine because normally tuners just hire it out . All depends who did the work for you really . What happened ?

Yes your right, my mistake, not the fault of Surrey rolling road at all, was the guy that mapped it, I'm not going into it again as there's a huge thread (or two) on it