Subaru America.

RichieT

On 11/19/2016 at 11:26 AM, stants said:

a-exiga_0.jpg

Looks interesting, we went from a nissan juke to a XV as juke wasn't big enough for when we go up to Yorkshire Dales, now thinking about getting a roof box for the XV as we seem to take even more with us now we've got a bigger car:rolleyes: Will be interesting if this or something like it is available in  2019 when we plan to change the XV (but if we had a bigger car would probably just load it up more:rolleyes:)

1 hour ago, RichieT said:

I love the XV its a great car. You could move up the Forester however its like driving a marshmallow after driving my new STI. The Forester does have its benifits when heading out to the country. 

Hi RichieT

Already got one:smile: though I don't know if there's any more room in the back than the XV, I'll have to check sometime.

I got the XV March 2015 for 'Mrs Mole'. She really likes it and so do I, great for the trips from Suffolk to Yorkshire we do.

I had a freelander td4 commercial with the intention of upgrading it over time, but spent all the money, and more, I would have spent on upgrades just keeping it on the road:angry:this year I finally had enough and, as I like the XV, started looking at used Subaru outbacks etc, in September a 2007 Forester 2.0 XC came up for sale privately, not to far from me, one owner, full Subaru service history, just under 100,000 miles, new genuine Subaru clutch fitted & 12 months MOT, decided it was to good to miss so got it. Been really happy with it so far, couple of things I'd like to upgrade. Might even be able to afford to do them with this car!

• Like 1