New Bike

Steve36

Looks nice mate, just be careful eh !! sold my last two bikes when the 3rd child became imminent as I ride like a **** and really thought I'd pushed my luck for far too long, fell off every bike I've owned as well 😳, ranging from scuffed leathers, through to broken ribs and waking up at the side of a road with lots of people looking down at me lol

Yes lovely bike. I have had three ninjas, a J1 (2000) in Green. A,  C1, (2005) first under seat exhaust type in green and then a year later a C1 in black as I wrote the green on off at knock hill. After that I got myself a lovely fire blade but sold the bikes on and stopped biking. Take it easy and enjoy the ride.    

No mid life crisis there mate I'm nearly at the big 5 "0"  and still ride a gsxr 1000 Z4 ( K4 limited edition) and bought my scooby about 2 years ago. Have lots of friends who still can't believe I drive a scooby they are more surprised at that than my sports bike. My older sister rides a brand new cbr 600 sports bike as well as her partner on an aprillia turno. 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍.  Love the bike still like kwakers 

• Like 1