Smart Watches

quit

So what can you do on a smart watch,i mean i no their big and look like kitchen clock strap"t to wrist but what can you do with them.can you txt or make calls [emoji3] am confused as to the point in them.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

I'd been thinking about buying a smart watch for quite some time but the things that put me off were the charging frequency and to get the most of it, you really need to use it most days. I was thinking about getting an Android one but eventually settled for a Pebble Time Steel. What I like about this is that you can go 10 days without charging and also that it is waterproof. It probably isn't as feature rich as Android and the Apple watches, but it does what you need from a smart watch - receive notifications and tell the time. The other stuff is just a bonus.

So they just tell time.txt,call n notification..bit pointless if you ask me,now if i could facebook and use internet and my forums on one i would probly get one as boss wouldnt no am tossin it off all day then if i dont have phone in hand all day lol [emoji3]

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

ive turned it off the smart function at work now as just constant goes off with facebook bo11ox and notifications 

But driving along its great if you get a text you can just quickly see it etc without looking away, and also reply hands free

• 4 years later...