Blobeye Speaker upgrade

bree9482

Mines just subtle to give it that better clarity rather than put to much through the door speakers and distorting them.  It's a Sony explode not sure of the rms on it it's not that large as its only an 8 inch.  That's run on a separate amp and the door speakers on their own amp. 👍👍

Could get a cheeky under seat sub, I've an active one which rounds the system off nicely not too obtrusive i mainly listen to jungle/d&b and hiphop makes my passengers bits vibrate if I get the low range right 😂

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Rkidder said:

I'm a 49 year old bloke, when you've got the sub on does it sound like a 17 year old saxo driver. What I mean is it over powering or is it just suttle?

The better ones tend to be adjustable so you can suit the bass to your taste... either a hint of bass or rattle all your interior... up to you!

34 minutes ago, stants said:

Could get a cheeky under seat sub, I've an active one which rounds the system off nicely not too obtrusive i mainly listen to jungle/d&b and hiphop makes my passengers bits vibrate if I get the low range right 😂

A hit with the ladies i'm sure :biggrin:

I bought the kenwood one on the right as at the time the in fase one was more alot more expensive, think I paid 105 and the in fase was 170, but the in fase one is supposed to be the dogs danglies

099dc2a04ea37b32c3dcdac345343d66.jpg

1 minute ago, stants said:

I bought the kenwood one on the right as at the time the in fase one was more alot more expensive, think I paid 105 and the in fase was 170, but the in fase one is supposed to be the dogs danglies

099dc2a04ea37b32c3dcdac345343d66.jpg

Guys the pioneer head unit I'm getting only has 2 preouts, will that be enough to run a sub n amp...??

cheers

If you have an active sub then shouldn't need an amp. Only if you went passive sub and wanted a million watts.

A good head unit should have at least 50watts rms

I know with my kenwood if you didn't have enough pre outs or a sub out you can spur off the rear speaker out, only other thing you need to do is tap into an accessory power and earth it. Really simple to install

13 minutes ago, stants said:

If you have an active sub then shouldn't need an amp. Only if you went passive sub and wanted a million watts.

A good head unit should have at least 50watts rms

I know with my kenwood if you didn't have enough pre outs or a sub out you can spur off the rear speaker out, only other thing you need to do is tap into an accessory power and earth it. Really simple to install

Thanks man...👍

Will be looking into a small underseat active sub...

Remap first tho 😝

• Like 1