My first subaru rotherham

Niko169

Welcome to the wrx hatch club.plenty sti hatch owners but only a couple wrx owners on here i think.i have had a couple cars from jason at jct.nice bloke,just have to watch out for the little jack russel as it will rip your leg off that will [emoji3] you got any plans to mod the car or staying standard with it.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

On Tuesday, December 13, 2016 at 7:59 PM, aucky said:

Welcome to the wrx hatch club.plenty sti hatch owners but only a couple wrx owners on here i think.i have had a couple cars from jason at jct.nice bloke,just have to watch out for the little jack russel as it will rip your leg off that will emoji3.png you got any plans to mod the car or staying standard with it.

Hahaha yes I went to get pick up the car and the wife wasn't interested in the car just sat playing with the 3 rottweilers and Jack Russell I am looking to mod but as it's my first subaru I don't even no where to begin in talk to 1 person he says we can  get good power out of it then talk to others they say don't waste your time and put my mind right back 2 where it started with haveing no idea would like to meet up some time with the Scrooby crowd  get a better understanding of my car 

My 08 wrx is running 320bhp,have a look at my build thread on here project blue mods on my car are listed on their.if you mod the wrx 1st thing you sould think about is upgrading the tinny intercooler its crap and being bolted straight on the turbo the plastic end caps can start to leak with only being bonded onto the cooler core.