BULBS

Gonzo

Hello everyone.

I've noticed a few bulbs are out or on their way out on my 94 WRX import.

Can anyone recommend decent replacements for rear lights, rear indicators and front side lights.

Is there a plug and play LED upgrade available?

Don't wanna spend loads so would only be replacing them with standard ones anyway. Cheeeeeeeeeeers.

Here's a pic of my new Flamy Red ride for attention.

IMG_20161217_173820.jpg

I run osram "night breakers" for headlight bulbs .

LED "eBay " side lights . Seems to have brightened up the road at night a bit but still like candles compared to my hids on my last motor [emoji57]

I also fitted Depo smoked bumper indicators and side repeaters but that was cos the Mrs said the oe orange ones made it look like a orion [emoji33]

Personally I don't think you can beat the oe v3 onwards sti rear lights on a gc8 saloon /type r back end [emoji41]

But expect to pay £150 + for a second hand set [emoji6]

2 hours ago, savage bulldogs said:

I run osram "night breakers" for headlight bulbs .

Led "ebay " side lights . Seems to have brightened up the road at night a bit but still like candles compared to my hids on my last motor emoji57.png

I also fitted Depo smoked bumper indicators and side repeaters but that was cos the Mrs said the oe orange ones made it look like a orion emoji33.png

Personally I don't think you can beat the oe v3 onwards sti rear lights on a gc8 saloon /type r back end emoji41.png

But expect to pay £150 + for a second hand set emoji6.png

Like an Orion?? Jayyyyyzus hahaha dear me.. May change the lights one day but for now I just want some good bulbs. Gonna be ordering a full set of clear indicators ASAP.

Whatever you do don't get LED headlight bulbs, I do delivery driving and got a good LED focusable torch and thought headlights would be the same.. they are ****, they go everywhere and because of that they are very dim where you need it most and blind other road users.. they are usually sold as foglight/sidelight bulbs.

For £16 I got a HID conversion with bulbs on my legacy, a lot brighter without people flashing me. If they do, you could adjust your lights to the left or maybe block out the flat bit next to the bulb (kick up) but no problems on mine

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Whatever you do don't get LED headlight bulbs, I do delivery driving and got a good LED focusable torch and thought headlights would be the same.. they are ****, they go everywhere and because of that they are very dim where you need it most and blind other road users.. they are usually sold as foglight/sidelight bulbs.

For £16 I got a HID conversion with bulbs on my legacy, a lot brighter without people flashing me. If they do, you could adjust your lights to the left or maybe block out the flat bit next to the bulb (kick up) but no problems on mine

4477e9a2ed77fa5c88a45ea8bca21016.png

• Like 1