Help needed

Rps

Right my car ran perfect before i fitted fmic then since its been what i can only describe as choppy on boost it seems to be like on off on off if you get me when you floor it.

Now i fitted a cheap nasty dv as my old gfb one was mounted to top mount and i couldnt get one from anywhere and i thought it was that so i changed the spring to a stronger one and still the same so ive put a recirculating dv on and its fine but its still abit choppy on boost now i noticed it before but i can feel it much more now

I know im answering my own question that the cheap dv wants binning and i need a better one but any ideas bout the choppy boost

(Awaits p i s s taking about the term choppy but thats only way to describe lol)

Also this header tank seems to have grown green stuff could this be related and it looks like its spat it up the new intercooler pipe

20170308_170702.jpg

New revelation its now decided to cut out if i slow down quickly and come to a stop and the revs drop to 0 and sometimes it catches itself sometimes it stalls.im convinced its the dv...

Get someone to olter the dv pipe to a plate so you can fit your gfb.sould only cost you bout 50 notes and a hour to do.mine had that done so could fit original type dv.choppy boost is it faulty boost control or it gettin confused now with front mount.may need a map

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Yea id love to get my old dv back on mate.il ring sc in morn and ask about a map tweek as it was only mapped 2 weeks ago

Also its inly choppy after 2nd gear if that points towards either more rather than the other?

Also just had code reader on and theres no fault codes at all

I've read some classics will run ok with a decat or fmic without it being mapped in but newage are a bit more particular when it comes to airflow changes .

I personally wouldn't change anything that changes airflow or fueling without getting the map tweeked . As even if it seems to run fine if it's running rich you'll get piston wear from bore wash and if it's running lean it will eat itself.