Engine dress up advice please

Sirspidey

Hi all, well my shopping list is getting bigger. I'm looking at various part to make the engine bay look a bit better. It's standard except some prodrive intercooler blue hoses, tbh you can't really see them unless you are looking. I have various things that I would like to do, ally header tank, ally rad, coloured hoses etc. Which leads me to the coolant hoses, looking at many of your bays and the biggest visual impact is these hoses, so I think this will be my first thing to do. I've had a look about at the various colours, my car is silver, so what colour hoses? Red or blue? I think I prefer the blue, but I don't want to be a copy cat lol. What do you all think? And I've seen many sets ranging in price from £35 - £100, what price should I expect to pay?

Any other ideas please, they will be gratefully received.

Many thanks

Jeff

Basically,

Stick with the same colours as the i/c hose it will only annoy you at a later date if there's a mix,

Samco are good but pricy,

Normally a six week wait too,

Www.viperperformance.co.uk are worth a look, as are auto silicone hoses (ASH) on ebay/web cheaper than samco and normally both companies have stock in,

Header tanks depend on how deep your pockets are really, forge do some quality stuff but comes at a price,

Have you thought about an alternator cover and bits like that ?

Www.rally-tech.com do good stuff at reasonable prices too

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Something like this

3e1e6b7f0d7aa0f804dba0e1dd4f0442.jpg

Im just in the process of doing mine mate 

Badass peformance on eBay is where i got my rad cover and just ordered the matching alternator cover

Mischimoto do good stuff my rad stays are theres

20170325_114037.jpg

• Like 1

My opinion but nothing looks better than a clean original engine bay: 

6lLym4j.jpg

Being fussy i need to get the toothpick out on the intercooler but ill leave that until i really have nothing to do with my time lol. 

• Like 3

My opinion but nothing looks better than a clean original engine bay: 

6lLym4j.jpg

Being fussy i need to get the toothpick out on the intercooler but ill leave that until i really have nothing to do with my time lol. 

Thats alot cleaner then my car lol

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk