Bc br coilovers

Yeah, that was the only little concern with it tbh,    Gonna give it a week or so then put the back up a bit as don't wanna go any lower on front, the back has settled a bit more now I think

On 12/05/2017 at 9:58 PM, KlassicSubi said:

Looking very good. On my list for the classic. What's the ride quality like?

Sorry mate, missed your post somehow

for me the ride is exactly how I hoped it would be, tight and hard'ish, next to no body roll in corners (24/22mm arb's and uprated droplinks also fitted) but still compliant enough to be comfortable, the wife says that her ti-ts will be about 3 feet long after a drive round the countryside cos it's bouncing them around a lot more lol, there is no crashing and banging and car feels glued to the road

tbh, before I put them on I was having major handling issues with the car that had gotten worse over the last 6 months, I can only assume that my standard shocks were toast

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Piggysniffer said:

Sorry mate, missed your post somehow

for me the ride is exactly how I hoped it would be, tight and hard'ish, next to no body roll in corners (24/22mm arb's and uprated droplinks also fitted) but still compliant enough to be comfortable, the wife says that her ti-ts will be about 3 feet long after a drive round the countryside cos it's bouncing them around a lot more lol, there is no crashing and banging and car feels glued to the road

tbh, before I put them on I was having major handling issues with the car that had gotten worse over the last 6 months, I can only assume that my standard shocks were toast

No problem at all mate.

The wagon does look good though.  I would agree the tweaks Tidgy mentioned would add a nice look too.  Just a couple questions if I may, prior to fitting did you have any steering issues I.e notchy at 70mph? And what are like with speed humps, is exhaust ok?

Just looking at some Bc's & Yellow speed that's all.

cheers buddy.

No mate, no steering issues as such, just a horrible feeling of being the car being disconnected from the road, next to no feedback/feeling from the front, really light feeling steering almost as tho the power steering pump was workin to much, and a horrible wallowy ride, it crept up on me over the period of 6 months I recko, maybe more, gradually getting more vague, funny tho, if you drove over some sticky tarmack or Shell grip it felt fine again......

speed humps fine as not gone too low, just gotta take them a bit slower tho 👍

On 12/05/2017 at 10:53 PM, Tidgy said:

aww my twin :) hahha

looks good mate, personly i;d be tempted to drop the front a tad more or maybe raise the back a tad

What ya got planned for the wagon then Tidgy 🤔