Big clear out

Piggysniffer

Hi all 

I have just sold my scoob so will soon be listing all the parts from the forged engine build I was in the process of doing on here and scabbynet

there will be

New unused fully built forged ej25 bottom end with closed deck insert/conversion with killer b oil pickup and sump fitted, brand new crank, rods, 100mm pistons etc and 1.7mm headgaskets, arp 14mm head bolts etc etc

Wrapped williams headers used

Wrapped harvey uppipe used

3" turbo back polished full exhaust system used

Used hawkeye sti heads single avcs with 3 angle valves, with new valve guides and seals 

kelford beehive valve spring kit new

water pump new

white line anti lift kit new

loads of parts from import car parts, gaskets, ceramic pulleys, crank sprocket etc 

more stuff that I can't remember at the mo

if interested drop me a mail

mike

will get some pics up soon

2 hours ago, Piggysniffer said:

Hi all 

I have just sold my scoob so will soon be listing all the parts from the forged engine build I was in the process of doing on here and scabbynet

there will be

New unused fully built forged ej25 bottom end with closed deck insert/conversion with killer b oil pickup and sump fitted, brand new crank, rods, 100mm pistons etc and 1.7mm headgaskets, arp 14mm head bolts etc etc

Wrapped williams headers used

Wrapped harvey uppipe used

3" turbo back polished full exhaust system used

Used hawkeye sti heads single avcs with 3 angle valves, with new valve guides and seals 

kelford beehive valve spring kit new

water pump new

white line anti lift kit new kca359

loads of parts from import car parts, gaskets, ceramic pulleys, crank sprocket etc 

more stuff that I can't remember at the mo

if interested drop me a mail

mike

will get some pics up soon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...