Hawkeye WRX various dash and interiror lights question

Ellazak86

Hi all, new to the subaru scene so pardon me if I'm being silly, on most other card when u turn headlights on a dash light will come on showing this..so you know if they are on or not..(helpful in day time) however I cant see any on my wrx, should there be one? Also my front fog light switch doesnt illuminate but when I press it it takes a while to switch on and then the fogs do light and the switch illuminates...is this normal? Thanks in advance

• 2 months later...

2007 Hawkeye WRX. No dash light for lights being on. Only high beam, blue icon right hand top side. Rear fog lights only display icon on dashboard front fogs don't but button lights up. Rear fog light button does not light up. My front fogs light up when button is pressed no delay. Hope that helps

2007 Hawkeye WRX. No dash light for lights being on. Only high beam, blue icon right hand top side. Rear fog lights only display icon on dashboard front fogs don't but button lights up. Rear fog light button does not light up. My front fogs light up when button is pressed no delay. Hope that helps

Have you checked all the fuses could be a good place to start

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

On 4/13/2018 at 6:01 PM, kershaw-330s said:

Have you checked all the fuses could be a good place to start

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was explaining what my Hawkeye does for Ellazak86 even though it is quite old. I did not think there was a problem until you replied. Do you get a dashboard light for the main beam? I will have to check the manual. 

Cheers

I was explaining what my Hawkeye does for Ellazak86 even though it is quite old. I did not think there was a problem until you replied. Do you get a dashboard light for the main beam? I will have to check the manual. 
Cheers

I would assume you would have a dash board light to indicate if the lights are on or not , every other car I’ve ever had has

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, kershaw-330s said:

I would assume you would have a dash board light to indicate if the lights are on or not , every other car I’ve ever had has

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I agree just never noticed it till now. Must of been like it since I bought it. I will check but no big deal.

• 2 weeks later...

On 4/12/2018 at 6:33 PM, Siluro said:

mine is the same, i just leave the lights on all the time anyway as they go off with the engine.

• Thanks 1