2007 Hawkeye Tune

Hi,

Owned my 2007 WRX for a year now and want a tune similar to the PPP in figures.

I have uprated the brakes as the standard OEM disk and calipers I found very poor, massive fade. Bought Kit from Godspeed much better no fade.

Any one here had the Scoobyworld performance pack which replaces the downpipe removing the CAT? If so does it pass the MOT without fuss with only the one CAT?

Any recommendations welcome?

Cheers

I have booked it in with Racedynamix for 4th April. Decided to leave standard exhaust on and just have it mapped after talking to Duncan. At least I know it will pass MOT as it is my daily driver.

I will let you know what she does.

Any one here had there Scooby terracleaned. Sounds interesting.

http://www.terraclean.co.uk/

Cheers

Jensen

• 2 weeks later...

Wouldn't trust him to map my lawn mower, bloke enept, maps round faults, doesn't road test after dyno maps and when things go wrong fobs you off. Piggysniffer on here found out the hard way.

Well against Tidgy's advise I did let Duncan map my car today.

I did read PiggySniffer's thread but otherwise I did not find much other than praise for the guy.

He seemed honest to me and knowledgable.

229 to 267 bhp peak

260 to 345 Ft Lb peak

Car is totally standard except for Green panel filter and unknown back box.

The car is low mileage so standard figures were about spot on.

Had a good look at Roger Clark's Gobstopper I & II the latter which makes 910 bhp before they turn on the NOX. Makes my 267 look measly.

Car feels much stronger in all gears. Pleased so far.

• Like 1

Well against Tidgy's advise I did let Duncan map my car today.
I did read PiggySniffer's thread but otherwise I did not find much other than praise for the guy.
He seemed honest to me and knowledgable.
229 to 267 bhp peak
260 to 345 Ft Lb peak
Car is totally standard except for Green panel filter and unknown back box.
The car is low mileage so standard figures were about spot on.
Had a good look at Roger Clark's Gobstopper I & II the latter which makes 910 bhp before they turn on the NOX. Makes my 267 look measly.
Car feels much stronger in all gears. Pleased so far.
Good to hear you had a pleasant experience. Duncan has mapped my car twice over the 3 years I've owned it and at 178k miles it's still going strong.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

To be honest with you no he did not road test it. I must admit now you mention it that is probably a good idea. No problems though so far.

I take it Tidgy you prefer Scoobyclinic and I did look at them but I am to far south to travel that far.

If there are any issues I will post on the forum.

To be honest with you no he did not road test it. I must admit now you mention it that is probably a good idea. No problems though so far.
I take it Tidgy you prefer Scoobyclinic and I did look at them but I am to far south to travel that far.
Bit of luck, not only would it cost an arm and a leg in travel but you'd need to sell your house to cover the cost of all the work clinic find your car "needs" doing. Let alone leaving it with them. Have a Google for what they did to another chaps Impreza. Short story, they deliberatly hit potholes to cause damage as video footage proves. Then threatened him with legal action after going public. They mugged him off and ate humble pie for it.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Scoobyghost said:
22 hours ago, Siluro said:

Bit of luck, not only would it cost an arm and a leg in travel but you'd need to sell your house to cover the cost of all the work clinic find your car "needs" doing. Let alone leaving it with them. Have a Google for what they did to another chaps Impreza. Short story, they deliberatly hit potholes to cause damage as video footage proves. Then threatened him with legal action after going public. They mugged him off and ate humble pie for it.

Well that is far more a serious issue than what Tidgy was saying about Duncan. Caught red handed ouch. Hard to trust anybody these days.

• Like 1