How much is my car worth

Jdmbug

Ive seen bug wrx's go for as little as £1.2 k but also seen them up for £4.5k ish .

Things like general condition, service history , mods , proof of mapping ect all change value .

Good clean classics seem to be going up in value and they only bugs for a couple of years , so I'd imagine clean bugs will eventually do the same .

If your thinking about selling and need a better idea of price?

id have a look at what they're up for on eBay , AutoTrader ect . Admittedly i tried that the other day for my bug sti uk and couldn't find another clean 1 to compare it too [emoji849]

7 hours ago, savage bulldogs said:

Ive seen bug wrx's go for as little as £1.2 k but also seen them up for £4.5k ish .

Things like general condition, service history , mods , proof of mapping ect all change value .

Good clean classics seem to be going up in value and they only bugs for a couple of years , so I'd imagine clean bugs will eventually do the same .

If your thinking about selling and need a better idea of price?

id have a look at what they're up for on ebay , AutoTrader ect . Admittedly i tried that the other day for my bug sti uk and couldn't find another clean 1 to compare it too emoji849.png

Yeah I'm the same as you there are none for sale 2on eBay fresh imports 70000 but auto £5999.  And one 2years older at 3600 on bidding. Think its hard to find the JDM wrx bug don't under stand y as the spec is a lot better then UK one. I just put it up for £3400

On 12/04/2018 at 9:26 PM, david1972 said:

I’d expect it to sell v quick at that price. Bugs and JDM bugs in particular becoming very desirable now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It bidded up to £3800 on eBay but they Neva payed. Were is beat for me to advertise it? 

On 12/04/2018 at 9:26 PM, david1972 said:

I’d expect it to sell v quick at that price. Bugs and JDM bugs in particular becoming very desirable now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk