Scooby fest uk

mattiekane

I'll not make it this year sadly mate [emoji22]
But if you want can sort a club space for you. Sure Denise wont mind. And see if get some others to go to.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Its up to you mate. Its just annoying more. This is what hapoens before has say 12 say they will go and onlt 4 turn up on the day thats been the big problem. Which isn't helpful for the organisers as you can imagine. And looks bad on us as a whole [emoji17]

I can feel your pain there mate, attempted setting up a few meets and spent a hour or two in a empty car park, then people have the cheek to ask why you don't set them up any more

Loud pipes save lives

• Like 1

Local meets I've been lucky enough with. Just not sure what it is with scoobyfest though. Not sure if its because its easy to say yes ill go and becaise no money is paid they then go oh cant be arsed. Or they decided to go with local clubs im not sure. Always been a bit of a strange event to get it going. I dont mind trying to get numbers with facebook to.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Hello 😁

No need to worry, you are more than welcome to come along to this event we dont need you to have a club stand, every year we get a group of independents and I parked them up with the Scoobyfest team cars. 

So if you would like to pop along give me a shout I will fit you in no bother. 

Hope to see some of you real soon 

Denise 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Me and my dad are going. I locked the keys in the car whilst i was cleaning it and luckily i managed to get them out. I aint letting you know how either lol. So at 1 point i wasnt going but now i am.